• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Card Denial: How to Resolve and Update Your Information with HO

In summary, HO emailed the new CC number to the customer. The customer called HO and it went through. The customer is going to mail a check instead of using the CC.
klsnyder
I got an email from HO that one of the customers from a show had a credit card that got denied. I got a new credit card # from the girl, and emailed it to HO. How long will it take for them to post it? Also, do you think I need to call HO too? The email said I could respond via email or phone.

They should receive it soon, but I'd call HO with CC info. Email is not secure, and anyone who intercepts the note you sent will have the number and expiration date. And when you call, you know that someone got it. :)

I always call it in - that way I know it went through.

did you call HO before you called the customer & asked them to run it as a debit? Most times it isn't "declined" they just don't send it to finance to be run manually as a debit. I always ask them to rerun it before calling a guest and embarrassing them ( & avoid an uncomfortable phone conversation)
Teresa

No I didn't. I did not know I could do that. She is a friend of mine and one of my best customers...so we just laughed it off that PC thought she had spent her limit on PC products for the year!! Next time I will call and have them rerun first. Thanks!!

Oh no! Never ever ever email cc or debit #s!

I always call the HO when I've had cards denied. That way you know it is taken care of.

Yes and if you call it in they run it immediately.

My Director said to call HO first and ask them to try to re-run the initial card. If it's denied again, then I call the customer. I've done this and once it actually went through so there wasn't a need to contact the customer. Then when I get a different CC number I call HO back and wait on the line as they run the new number. They can tell you right then if it's denied. They have always been helpful - I had one denied because it was a "business" American Express - the credit card company wouldn't allow PC to be charged to it! Never knew that!
Joanne

Better call them to be sure... they may not have received the email. You don't want your show to not be processed!

Worse comes to worse, I would have them debit my account and just have the host hold the order for you.

I ended up calling them, and all is good....Gave me over a $4k month...wooohooo

Glad to hear tha!!

I had my first denied credit card on Tuesday. I called my friend to double check her number and expiration date before I called HO. We both found it hilarious since she had told me at the show that if her card was denied that she had FAR more problems than a PC order (it was her debit card) and then it got denied. LOL

HO reran it and it still didn't go through for whatever reason (told them to just put it on my PC debit card), so my friend is going to pop a check in the mail (it's only $32, so I promised not to send a hit man after her or any "muscle" to break her legs...she has quite a sense of humor). :D

I'll have to remember that about having them rerun it manually next time.

1. Why was my credit card denied?

There could be several reasons why your credit card was denied. Some common reasons include insufficient funds, incorrect card information, or suspicious activity on your account. It is best to contact your credit card issuer for more specific information about the denial.

2. Can I still use my credit card if it was denied?

If your credit card was denied, it means that the transaction you were trying to make was not approved. You may still be able to use your credit card for other purchases or transactions, but it is best to contact your credit card issuer to resolve the issue.

3. How can I prevent my credit card from being denied in the future?

To prevent your credit card from being denied in the future, make sure you are using the correct card information and have sufficient funds in your account. It is also important to monitor your account for any suspicious activity and report it to your credit card issuer immediately.

4. Will my credit score be affected if my credit card is denied?

No, your credit score will not be affected if your credit card is denied. However, if your credit card is denied due to missed or late payments, it could have a negative impact on your credit score. It is important to make payments on time to maintain a good credit score.

5. What should I do if my credit card is continually being denied?

If your credit card is continually being denied, it is best to contact your credit card issuer to determine the reason for the denials. They may be able to provide you with a solution or help you resolve any issues with your account. It is also important to review your credit report to ensure that all information is accurate and there are no errors that may be causing the denials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • pampcheflisa