• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Kids Crafts with Our Products!

In summary, the Kids Korner has several ideas for crafts that don't involve food, but that still use some of the products from the store. One option is to make a "bouquet" of pens out of coffee beans or kidney beans that the kids can take home with them. Another is to make gummi bears or jolly rancher candies in the micro cooker and then pour them into a stoneware mold.
ange13
I am doing a Kids Kraft Korner next weekend and have been trying to think of a craft I could do that doesn't include food, but does use our products. It has to be some type of craft that the kids can assemble that doesn't take 2 seconds, but not very long either.

any thoughts?

Use the stoneware heart mold to make something - I think there are some files about that on here.

kids craft showwhat about homemade playdough and use the creative cutters set to then play with it - and other tools to cut it or put into the mold.

Our "Let's Eat" cookbook has lots of fun ideas.

I looked thru the cookbook, but it's all food related. I've thought about the play dough, only problem with that is it's very quick, and they have to be able to bring their creation home with them. Although right now that's my fall back. I'm just trying to find something different?.......

any more thoughts? Thanks for all the ones so far :)

Pre-schools make those cinnamon "air-fresheners" a lot and you could make them with the stoneware heart mold or creative cutters. You just bake them, then they take them home! I have the recipe somewhere but I am sure that you could find it online too!

along with the playdough, the garlic press makes great hair and grass!

non food kids craft and a food one tooIt's a little spendy, but a great craft that is only very vaguely food-related, is to make a "bouquet" of pens that you stick either in coffee beans or kidney beans in a clay pot. You need:

-cheapo ballpoint stick pens
-green floral tape - you'll need a LOT.
-cheapo fake flowers - some dollar stores have good ones or go to a thrift store and buy a couple cheap arrangements, that way your 'pots' will all be different
-whole coffee beans or whole dried kidney beans
-a clay pot

Dump the beans in the clay pot. (cover the hole on the bottom on this inside w/ floral tape)

Make each floral stem by taping a single bloom onto a ballpoint pen, and taping round and round until pen and much of the bloom stem are covered. You want stems that are about 10, 11, or 12 inches long. no more than that.

Arrange your 'blooms' in the pot. Voilla! Snazzy craft that kids can do.

ANOTHER 'foodie' option is totally PC related... Practice this at home before you do it in front of someone! Melt either gummi bears or jolly rancher candies in the micro cooker, in the microwave on 15 second intervals (or on a hotplate in exec cookware if doing a live demo). It takes 8 or 9 times in the microwave, about 5 minutes in a pan on med-low to get them reduced to liquid again. Meanwhile, spritz your stoneware mold with oil (or Pam - yes, I use it) then pour the liquid candy into the mold - not too thick. Allow to cool about 30-40 seconds (use your timer) Take something sharp (quickcut or brown pan scraper or citrus peeler) and pry the edge up, then remove the entire candy from the mold. Lay flat and cool completely. When cool, wrap with saran. Gummis look cool if you mix 2 or 3 colors. Jolly ranchers seemed better to me, if you stick with a single color per mold - but you be the artiste! You can get lollipop sticks at a cake decorating/candy mold aisle of a craft store, tho I've found them pretty short so have not used them. I suppose you could use popsicle sticks or small dowels - be creative, that's some of the fun.

What are some easy and fun crafts that can be made using Pampered Chef products?

Some ideas for creative kids crafts using our products include making edible fruit skewers with our bamboo skewers, decorating cupcakes with our frosting decorator, and creating personalized aprons with our fabric markers.

Are there any age restrictions for using Pampered Chef products in kids crafts?

While some of our products may require adult supervision, many of our kitchen tools are safe and easy for children to use with proper guidance. We recommend children ages 8 and up for most crafts, but younger children may enjoy helping with simpler activities.

Can Pampered Chef products be used for crafts other than cooking or baking?

Definitely! Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of crafts such as making homemade playdough with our mixing bowls, creating DIY stamps with our cookie cutters, and building structures with our wooden skewers.

What are some budget-friendly options for kids crafts using Pampered Chef products?

We offer a wide range of affordable products that can be used for kids crafts, such as our food chopper for cutting paper or foam, our silicone baking mats for painting, and our pastry brush for applying glue. We also have a selection of craft kits that include all the necessary materials at a lower cost.

Are there any online resources or tutorials for kids crafts using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a dedicated section on our website with step-by-step instructions and videos for kids crafts using our products. We also have a community of consultants and customers who share their creative ideas and projects on social media platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
Sheila