• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Hot Apple Cider: A Pampered Chef Showcase Idea

In summary, to make Creative Hot Apple Cider, you will need apple cider, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, an orange, brown sugar, and a Pampered Chef Beverage Mix 'N Pour Pitcher. To prepare, pour cider into the pitcher, add in cinnamon sticks, cloves, orange slices, and brown sugar, and heat in the microwave. You can make this ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator, and you can also make it without the pitcher. Feel free to add your own twist to the recipe by adjusting the measurements of the original ingredients.
Pampered Angel
Anybody have any creative ways to serve hot apple cider to showcase PC?

use a quick stir pitcher.

Hmm, wonder if you can microwave a QSP?

No, not microwave safe. Also too tall. But it is hot liquid safe. you could heat cider in a large microcooker then pour it in the qsp.

Here's another idea...why not heat cider in the dcb, then ladle it out with our ladle. The dcb will keep it warm for a longer time and show it's versatility.

pchockeymom said:
No, not microwave safe. Also too tall. But it is hot liquid safe. you could heat cider in a large microcooker then pour it in the qsp.

Here's another idea...why not heat cider in the dcb, then ladle it out with our ladle. The dcb will keep it warm for a longer time and show it's versatility.

I didn't know that about the QSP. Also, great idea with the DCB!

It tastes amazing with a little of the new butterscotch rum sauce mixed in and you can serve with a little cool whip! Sprinkle on top with cinnamon plus.

I had a friend who made it in a large stock pot and used a mesh bag closed with a twix it clip to hold all her spices.

Hi there! I love the idea of using hot apple cider as a showcase for Pampered Chef products. One idea that comes to mind is to use the Pampered Chef Deluxe Electric Griddle to heat up the cider and keep it warm throughout the event. You could also use the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer to prep some fresh apples for garnish or to add to the cider for a delicious twist. Another idea is to use the Pampered Chef Simple Additions Small Bowls to serve toppings like cinnamon sticks, whipped cream, or caramel sauce for guests to customize their cider. Happy showcasing!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Creative Hot Apple Cider?

You will need apple cider, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, an orange, brown sugar, and a Pampered Chef Beverage Mix 'N Pour Pitcher.

2. How do I prepare the Creative Hot Apple Cider?

First, pour the apple cider into the Beverage Mix 'N Pour Pitcher. Add in 2 cinnamon sticks and 4 whole cloves. Slice the orange and add it to the pitcher. Finally, stir in 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 3-4 minutes, or until warm. Serve and enjoy!

3. Can I make this ahead of time for a party?

Yes, you can prepare the Creative Hot Apple Cider ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. When you are ready to serve, simply heat it up in the microwave or on the stovetop.

4. Can I make this without a Pampered Chef Beverage Mix 'N Pour Pitcher?

While we do recommend using the Beverage Mix 'N Pour Pitcher for easy preparation and serving, you can still make Creative Hot Apple Cider without it. Simply use a large pot or saucepan to heat the cider mixture on the stovetop.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the Creative Hot Apple Cider?

Yes, feel free to get creative and add your own twist to the recipe! Some popular additions include a splash of cranberry juice, a drizzle of caramel sauce, or a dash of nutmeg. Just remember to adjust the measurements of the original ingredients accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarah824