• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!

In summary, "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!" is a cooking demonstration featuring Pampered Chef products and M&M recipes. It is open to all Pampered Chef customers, guests, and consultants, and is a great event to invite friends and family. There are no costs associated with attending, but products used in the demonstration can be purchased through a consultant. Attendees can expect to learn new recipes and techniques, try out Pampered Chef products, and sign up through their consultant or the website.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Suddenly I received a creative bug okay it's a very small bug but wanted to share.

They are my harvest one and the other is for our breast cancer walk. I bought 4 regular m&ms and 2 peanuts. I also added the base inside the bowl to take up space!! That's why it's not on the base!!! It's driving me crazy not being on there though!!

Attachments

• DSC00046.jpg
    DSC00046.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC00046.jpg
    DSC00046.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 220
Very cute!

DebbieJ said:
Very cute!

I know! Just kidding!! :p:p

CUTE! I just bought a bunch of pink m&m's and hershey kisses. I wondered what to do with them!

pamperedbecky said:
CUTE! I just bought a bunch of pink m&m's and hershey kisses. I wondered what to do with them!

pink kisses? Oohhh that would have been better to break it up! I spent $15 on M&Ms!

Love them both. I just love how many things we can do with the trifle bowl.

chefkugler said:
Love them both. I just love how many things we can do with the trifle bowl.

I do too! I wish I would have though about the pink kisses or even regular kisses. I"m wondering if I Can go and get some and fix it. I think i might.

I love both of them!!
Target has some really cool stuff that you can use as a filler for the holidays

Related to Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!

1. What is "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!"?

"Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration featuring Pampered Chef products and delicious recipes using M&Ms candy. It is a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and get creative with a popular candy favorite.

2. Who can attend "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!"?

Anyone can attend "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!" It is open to all Pampered Chef customers, guests, and consultants. It is also a great event to invite friends and family who are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products.

3. Are there any costs associated with attending "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!"?

There are no costs associated with attending "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!" However, if you wish to purchase any of the Pampered Chef products used in the demonstration or the M&M recipes, you can do so through your consultant at the event.

4. What can I expect at "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!"?

At "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!", you can expect to have a fun and engaging experience learning new recipes and techniques using M&Ms candy. You will also have the opportunity to see and try out various Pampered Chef products and ask any questions you may have.

5. How do I sign up for "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!"?

You can sign up for "Creative Harvest: Making an Impact with M&Ms!" through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information about upcoming events and can reserve a spot for you and your guests. You can also check our website for any upcoming events in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies