• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Creating for June Shows: What Are You Planning?

In summary, for June shows, there are a variety of choices being offered such as Cool and Crunchy Chicken Tacos, Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake, Bacon, Linguini & Tomato Toss, Zesty Ravioli Spinach, wraps, and grilling recipes. Some popular options include Chicken Fajitas, Mini BBQ Sandwiches, and Harvest Chicken Salad. Other options being considered are grilled veggies and shrimp or chicken, Mexican Chicken Lasagna, and Cool in the Kitchen recipes such as Jerk Chicken Salad and Cool & Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad. For a second recipe, some suggestions include Veggies & Dips or a PC Sauce tasting. Some other ideas for grilling shows include Pineapple Rum Sauce, Grilled Strawberry Bread,
annew
what are you all making for June shows???

TIA!

Usually I offer a variety of choices. They may not all stay, but I did add on Cool and Crunchy Chicken Tacos. I already have on the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake, Bacon, Linguini & Tomato Toss, Zesty Ravioli Spinach. Then a choice of cool desserts.

Soon I think I will go to a choice of wraps and look up some older recipes for summer that I have liked in the past as well. In addition, I need to gather some grilling show recipes to offer. I may do the grilled pizza because the flexible turner will be good for that recipe!

Love to hear what others are thinking as well!

I have been giving a choice between:

Chicken Fajitas and Fresh Salsa,
Mini BQ Sandwiches OR
Harvest Chicken Salad

:)

Been offering chicken fajitas and margaritas
Going to offer grilled veggies and shrimp or chicken
Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Cool in the Kitchen:

Chicken Fajitas & Salsa
Jerk Chicken Salad
Cool & Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad
Mini BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Trifle Desserts (Strawberry Brownie or Triple Berry)
Ice Cream Sandwich Torte

As a second recipe if they ask for one:
Veggies & Dips
PC Sauce tasting

I am thanking everyone because you are all giving me some great ideas!!

thanks everyone!

I was thinking about switching up my June menu.........this month I've been doing either the Jerk Chicken Salad or a Taco Salad

last night I cooked the ground meat in the DCB & everyone <3 'd the fact that they didn't have to heat up the kitchen in the summer!

Ditto on the thanks everyone. I have been struggling with what to make this month.
Can someone share the jerk chicken salad recipe?
Thanks so much!!!

The Pampered Chef ®
Jerk Chicken Salad
Recipe

1 tablespoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
1 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk Rub
1 pound chicken tenders
1 medium pineapple
1 red bell pepper
3 green onions (white and light green parts only)
2 heads romaine lettuce
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained
6 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled

Dressing

2 limes
1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons pineapple preserves

In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk together oil and jerk rub with Stainless Whisk. Add chicken tenders; mix well to coat and set aside. Peel pineapple and cut in half lengthwise with Santoku Knife; reserve half for another use. Cut remaining pineapple in half lengthwise and remove core. Slice crosswise into ¼-inch slices. Heat Grill Pan over medium heat 5 minutes. Add chicken; cook 3-5 minutes on each side, turning once. Remove from pan. Add pineapple to pan. Cook 1 minute on each side, turning once; remove from pan. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces using Utility Knife; set chicken and pineapple aside.

Thinly slice bell pepper and green onions on Cutting Board with Measure Cups using Santoku Knife. Arrange 12 large lettuce leaves around Simple Additions® Large Round Platter. Chop remaining lettuce; set vegetables aside. Drain and rinse beans using Strainer; set aside.

For dressing, zest one lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Juice both limes into Small Batter Bowl using Citrus Press. Add lime zest, mayonnaise and pineapple preserves to batter bowl; mix well.

Layer chopped lettuce, beans, bell pepper, chicken, pineapple, bacon and green onions over each lettuce leaf. Drizzle dressing over salad

Other favorites are the Tortelleni Toss and the Warm Lemon Pepper Salad.

I'm hoping to add a veggie platter and garden dip (From All The Best) as an app now that I have the new cool & serve tray. Or a fruit tray with the Cool Chocolate Fondue for dipping.

Other ideas for grilling shows:

Maybe grill pineapples so you could use the pineapple wedger. Ice Cream dipper for ice cream, topped with Pineapple Rum Sauce?

I also am curious about trying this recipe I got from Rachel Ray:

Grilled Strawberry Bread
Ingredients:
• 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, trimmed
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
• 1 baguette, split and sliced crosswise into thirds
Directions:
1. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium. In a large saucepan, mash together the strawberries, lemon juice and vinegar and cook over high heat until softened, 2 to 4 minutes.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons condensed milk on the cut sides of each baguette slice; let soak in 1 to 2 minutes. Grill the bread crust side down until warm, about 2 minutes; turn and grill until golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Top the grilled bread with the strawberries and let stand for a few minutes before serving.

I love to demo the mexican chicken lasagna, warm lemon pepper salad and fajitas. going to add the Harvest salad for summer too. I have several people wanting to do outdoor shows, which is not my preference. I am also doing a BBQ chicken salad that someone in my group made up using the BBQ chicken from the sandwiches, lettuce, red onion, feta, glazed nuts.

Can someone post the harvest chicken salad?

I am also doing a BBQ chicken salad that someone in my group made up using the BBQ chicken from the sandwiches, lettuce, red onion, feta, glazed nuts.[/QUOTE]

Could you post this? I would love to try it!

12-Minute Barbecue Chicken Sandwich Salad
Chicken:
2-3 chicken Breasts
Sweet Smokey Bbq seasoning

Smoky Barbecue Sauce:
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tbsp Chipotle Rub or Smoky Barbecue Rub
2 tsp cider vinegar or white vinegar

Salad Ingredients:
Lettuce
Feta Cheese
Sliced Almonds sauteed with Garlic Oil and Parmesan Dipping seasoning
Dried Cranberries optional
Slice red onion with Ultimate Mandoloine
Chop cilantro
Dressing: 1/2 Ranch 1/2 Balsamic mixed in the Mix Measure Pour

1. For Chicken cut breasts into strips, place in Deep Covered Baker and sprinkle with 2 TBS Sweet smokey BBQ seasoning. Microwave on HIGH 12 minutes or until Pocket Thermometer registers 160°F when inserted into meatiest part.

2. Meanwhile, for sauce, combine ketchup, brown sugar, rub and vinegar in (1.5-qt.) Saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.

3. Use salad Choppers to cut chicken up inside of baker. Add BBQ sauce

4. Wash salad with the Salad Spinner and chop with choppers

5. Use Large Bamboo Platter lay a bed of lettuce, add crumbled Feta and other salad toppings, top with chicken and drizzle dressing over the top.

6. Serve with the Kings Hawaiian Rolls on the side & the guests can choose what they want.

Chantelle,
Harvest Chicken salad is an old Celebrations theme show recipe from fall/winter 06. You can find it on consultants corner under Products and Recipes then Theme Cooking shows then Theme Shows Recipe Archives. I don't personally have it typed up and when you pull it up is isn't in a format that is easy to copy and paste. Although if the 2006 season's best is still available online you should find it in there also. It's a pretty good recipe and one that I believe I was doing 30-min chicken with to start.

Related to Creating for June Shows: What Are You Planning?

What are the benefits of planning for June shows?

Planning for June shows allows you to have a clear idea of what products you want to showcase and what promotions you want to offer. It also gives you time to prepare and order any necessary supplies.

How far in advance should I start planning for June shows?

Ideally, you should start planning for June shows at least 2-3 months in advance. This will give you enough time to brainstorm ideas, order supplies, and promote the shows to your customers.

What types of promotions should I offer for June shows?

You can offer a variety of promotions such as discounts on certain products, free shipping, or bundle deals. You can also consider offering a special gift with purchase or hosting a giveaway to attract more customers.

How can I make my June shows more successful?

To make your June shows more successful, focus on promoting them through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also consider partnering with other businesses or hosting a joint event to reach a larger audience.

What are some creative ideas for June show themes?

Some creative ideas for June show themes include summer BBQ, picnic in the park, pool party, and camping adventure. You can also tie in seasonal produce or holidays such as Father's Day or National Ice Cream Day to make your theme more relevant and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nilgae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jwpamp