• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!

In summary, some people have created a February OOF, and Scott suggests printing the company's OOF first and then printing My Personal Info on the same side.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Has anyone created a February OOF yet? Some of you guys are famous for them and I know when to bow to the masters. I'd love it if you'd share.

Re: Oof?Here is the one I made up. :) You are welcome to use it if you would like. HTH

Attachments

• OOF February.doc
    563 KB · Views: 419
Re: Oof?
tlag1986 said:
Here is the one I made up. :) You are welcome to use it if you would like. HTH

This is VERY nice but why are you going through all this work every month (yes, I used to do the same thing).

I now use what HO provides for us - the OOF that is on CC. It has a picture of the monthly guest special on it and all the information that yours does and more (like warranty info). Yours takes just as much ink to print as the CC form and so much more of your time and it's easy to miss vital info when we do our own.

BethCooks4U said:
This is VERY nice but why are you going through all this work every month (yes, I used to do the same thing).

I now use what HO provides for us - the OOF that is on CC. It has a picture of the monthly guest special on it and all the information that yours does and more (like warranty info). Yours takes just as much ink to print as the CC form and so much more of your time and it's easy to miss vital info when we do our own.

Honestly, it has been so long since I looked at the OOF on consultants corner that I didn't realize they were putting the specials info on there. It used to not be like that ...... there was just a generic order form. I don't really care about the warranty info because I will be giving them an actual printed receipt from PP when they order but again......it's been a year or more since I checked the OOF because I didn't like it before. Thanks for the heads up.

I do like the homemade one's though because my contact info is already printed on them when I send them through the printer.

Re: Oof?Here is one I tweak a little - to print up My Personal Info on the company OOF. I think I used this one in November...

You print up the company's OOF first, then put it back in your printer to print the following on the same side:

Attachments

• OOFnewScott Backus.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 334
scottcooks said:
Here is one I tweak a little - to print up My Personal Info on the company OOF. I think I used this one in November...

You print up the company's OOF first, then put it back in your printer to print the following on the same side:

Thanks Scott, that should fix it.:chef:

1. What is the purpose of "Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!"?

The purpose of "Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!" is to inspire and guide individuals in creating Out-Of-Office (OOF) messages for the month of February. The focus is on following the techniques and styles of successful and well-known business leaders, or "Masters", to make your OOFs more professional and effective.

2. Who can participate in "Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!"?

Anyone can participate in "Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!". It is open to all individuals, regardless of their profession or experience level. The goal is to encourage creativity and improvement in OOF messages for all.

3. How do I access the "Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!" resources?

The resources for "Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through our social media platforms. We will be providing tips, examples, and templates to help you create your February OOFs.

4. What are some benefits of participating in "Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!"?

Participating in "Creating February OOFs: Let's Follow the Masters!" can bring several benefits. It can help improve your professional image, showcase your creativity, and make your OOFs more effective in communicating your absence. It can also be a fun and educational experience to learn from successful business leaders.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my February OOFs?

No, there is no deadline for submitting your February OOFs. However, we encourage participants to create and use their OOFs throughout the month of February to make the most out of the experience. You can also continue to use the skills and techniques learned in future OOF messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies