• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Catalog for My First Show: Heart Sticker Trick!

In summary, the heart sticker trick is a method for organizing a catalog and highlighting top-selling products. To choose which products to feature, consider best-sellers, seasonal and featured items, and ask for recommendations. The heart stickers should be placed next to product images or descriptions, and can also be used for digital catalogs. It is not mandatory for a first show, but can be a helpful tool for guiding customers.
Alanna1
Hi! I'm doing my first show next week after being away 9 yrs. As I looked thru the catalogue with so many products, i've been overwhelmed. I was in a Hallmark store yesterday and I saw some small heart stickers. A lite bulb went off in my mind and I thought I would put a heart sticker beside my fav products in the catalogue, that way I could possibly comment on the higher priced things that I own and love. I also highlited the products in my catalogue that I knew that I already owned, this might make it a little easier for me.:chef:

Best wishes after being away from the business. I'm sure once you have your first show, you will feel like you never left. You may decide to have the guests go around the room and introduce themselves and have them tell what their favorite PC item is (then you can also talk about it). Friends recommending to friends is a powerful tool.Good luck!

I made an inventory of all the products I own and am working on making 3x5 cards with the picture and price/page number on it. Then when I pack my show bag I will take the cards for the items I have at the show or vendor event. Leave them laying on the coffee table at a show and placed near the products on display at booth.

What is the heart sticker trick for creating a catalog for my first show?

The heart sticker trick is a simple but effective method for organizing your catalog and making it easier for customers to navigate. It involves placing a heart-shaped sticker next to your top-selling products to draw attention to them and create a clear path for customers to follow.

How do I choose which products to feature with the heart sticker trick?

To choose which products to feature with the heart sticker trick, consider your best-selling items, seasonal products, and any new or featured products. You can also ask your sponsor or fellow consultants for recommendations based on their experience.

Where should I place the heart stickers in my catalog?

The heart stickers should be placed next to the product images or descriptions in your catalog. Make sure they are easily visible and do not cover any important information.

Can I use the heart sticker trick for digital catalogs?

Yes, the heart sticker trick can also be used for digital catalogs. Instead of physical stickers, you can use a digital sticker or highlight feature to mark your chosen products.

Do I have to use the heart sticker trick for my first show?

No, the heart sticker trick is not mandatory for your first show. It is simply a helpful tool for organizing your catalog and guiding customers to your top-selling products. You can choose to use it or not based on your personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • Alanna1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ccmahaffey