• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Perfect Wedding Registry with Our Flyer | Limited Time Offer

Do you have your own webpage with PC? If so, go to your page or have the bride go to your page and it'll give her step by step instructions on how to sign up, HO will send out the above information and she'll get a password and username so she and her perspective groom can put on their registry what they want or chose the "well stocked kitchen".All so you can go to CC and under "Manage your Business" click on Wedding Registry and there are instructions there for you to help her too under "Tutorial", as well as the list for what PC considers a well stocked kitchen.Hope that helps.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,

I just put together this Wedding Registry Flyer. Thought you may be able to use it too. :) Hope it helps...

Last edited:
Wow, that looks really nice. I am sure to use it

It looks great!! Thank you for sharing.

It looks really nice, thanks alot! I am sure to use it in the near future

That is an awesome flyer! I hope to use it!

it's a great flyer...is there anyone that can convert it to word so I can update the dates when needed? Thanks in advance

That is wonderful thanks for sharing that.

Here is a word version of the flyer... I hope everyone is able to use it as they need to. :)

Last edited:
These are great! It is wonderful to have someone in the know on changing a pdf into a word doc! (The last line needs to say 2009 for the 10% phd.)

Thanks for that... I will change it on mine and for any of you that use it make sure to change it on yours. :)

In our August CN remember the brides now get a Bridal Packet -
Beginning Sept. 1, after registering, the brideto-be will receive our new packet that includes a Wedding Registry catalog, welcome letter with tips to maximize their registry’s rewards and 50 newly designed registry cards (increased from 30).

So be sure to update the flier with this updated info about the bridal packet.

Thanks ladies for the hard work. I know my brides appreciate the wisdom I gain from this site even though they have no clue :)

allisonserna said:
Beginning Sept. 1, after registering, the brideto-be will receive our new packet that includes a Wedding Registry catalog, welcome letter with tips to maximize their registry’s rewards and 50 newly designed registry cards (increased from 30).

Is there a way to get a copy of the newly designed registry cards from HO?

Hello Cheffers... Here's an updated Wedding Registry flyer with the new info from the Aug CN... :)

Last edited:
Thank you Jessica! You're talents are a blessing.

allisonserna said:

I just spoke with a co-worker today regarding the registry. She isn't getting married until next August. She doesn't want to do her bridal show as a PC show but thought it would be fun to register. Could someone explain the steps. Do I register her somewhere so she receives the above package?

Humble,
Do you have your own webpage with PC? If so, go to your page or have the bride go to your page and it'll give her step by step instructions on how to sign up, HO will send out the above information and she'll get a password and username so she and her perspective groom can put on their registry what they want or chose the "well stocked kitchen". All so you can go to CC and under "Manage your Business" click on Wedding Registry and there are instructions there for you to help her too under "Tutorial", as well as the list for what PC considers a well stocked kitchen. Hope that helps.

Related to Create Your Perfect Wedding Registry with Our Flyer | Limited Time Offer

1. What is the purpose of the Wedding Registry Flyer?

The Wedding Registry Flyer is a tool designed to help engaged couples create their dream kitchen and home by registering for Pampered Chef products. It allows them to easily share their registry with friends and family.

2. How do I create a Wedding Registry Flyer?

Creating a Wedding Registry Flyer is simple and can be done through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with a unique link to your personalized flyer, which you can then share with your loved ones.

3. Can I add non-Pampered Chef items to my Wedding Registry Flyer?

Yes, you can! Along with Pampered Chef products, you can also add items from other retailers to your Wedding Registry Flyer. This allows you to create a complete registry with a variety of items.

4. What are the benefits of using the Wedding Registry Flyer?

The Wedding Registry Flyer offers several benefits for both the engaged couple and their guests. Couples can easily manage their registry, receive discounts on products, and earn rewards. Guests can conveniently purchase gifts for the couple and have them shipped directly to the couple's address.

5. Is there a cost to use the Wedding Registry Flyer?

No, there is no cost to create or use the Wedding Registry Flyer. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to help make the wedding registry process easier for couples and their loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies