• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Dream Wedding Registry with Pampered Bride

In summary, Pampered Bride Registry is a service that allows engaged couples to create a personalized wedding registry with luxury and high-end items. Couples can sign up for an account and browse and add items from a curated selection of products. There is no cost for couples to use the registry, but there may be fees for purchasing and shipping items. Only items from the curated selection can be added to the registry, but guests can easily purchase them by clicking on the desired item and following the checkout process. They can also choose to contribute towards a larger item if they wish.
CathyBob
Gold Member
Does anyone have a good way to set up a Registry through the website??

You could just have the 'guests' enter in the bride's maiden name as the HOSTS NAME and place their order that way.

You could always place it in the "news" section of your website and title it "Jane Smith's Wedding Registry". As people place orders with you, you can update it and take those items off. I have done this in the past.

Danielle

I did it the same way as Danielle and it worked just fine!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with setting up a registry through our website. The first step is to log into your consultant account and navigate to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Host a Party" and then "Create a Party." You will see an option to select "Wedding Registry" as the type of party. From there, you can customize your registry with products and share the link with your guests. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

What is Pampered Bride Registry?

Pampered Bride Registry is a service that allows engaged couples to create a personalized wedding registry with luxury and high-end items.

How does Pampered Bride Registry work?

First, couples can sign up for an account and create a registry. Then, they can browse and add items from our curated selection of luxury products. Guests can then easily purchase these items as wedding gifts.

Do I have to pay to use Pampered Bride Registry?

There is no cost for couples to use Pampered Bride Registry. However, there may be fees associated with purchasing and shipping items from the registry.

Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Bride Registry?

No, Pampered Bride Registry only offers items from our curated selection of luxury products. However, you can add items from multiple categories to create a diverse registry.

How can guests purchase items from a Pampered Bride Registry?

Guests can easily purchase items from a Pampered Bride Registry by clicking on the desired item and following the checkout process. They can also choose to contribute towards a larger item if they wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Chef Bobby