• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations

In summary, the "Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations" set is a collection of stoneware pieces designed for making and serving dips. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and can be used in the microwave. The set can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. The stoneware bowls can also be used for baking, serving small appetizers, and storing leftovers.
mandydollie
Does anyone have the Fiesta Chicken Dip recipe handy? It's in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook and I need to e-mail it to a host and don't have it here at work with me!

Create-A-Dip
Fiesta Chicken

Base:
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 garlic clove, pressed

1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican blend cheese
3/4 cup medium thick and chunky salsa
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In Small Batter Bowl, combine Dip Base ingredients. Add cheese; mix until well blended. Spread onto bottom of Mini-Baker.

2. Spoon sauce over cheese. Sprinkle evenly with toppings

3. Bake 22-25 minutes or until dip is heated through and outside edge is bubbly. Sprinkle with garnish before serving, if desired. Serve warm with chips.

Yield: 14 servings (about 3 1/2 cups)

thank you for your quick response

You're welcome Amanda! Glad I could help. :)

P.S. When are you getting married? How are the plans going?

Wedding is Feb. 10th. Plans are coming along. One of my best friends actually got ordained so that he can perform our wedding ceremony. He's seen me through all of life's ups and downs and he's so excited about getting to do this. On top of wedding plans, I have a new job interview this afternoon at 130 for a benefit administration company. So I may be getting married and changing jobs all in the next couple of months. Talk about hectic... but that's life.

Wow! That is a lot of life changing events in one time period. Good luck with the job interview. I'm sure you'll do great. :)

Related to Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations

1. What is the "Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations" set?

The "Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations" set is a collection of stoneware pieces specifically designed for making and serving dips. It includes a round stoneware bowl and a smaller round stoneware bowl that nests inside for easy storage.

2. Is the "Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations" set oven-safe?

Yes, all pieces in the "Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations" set are oven-safe up to 450°F. This allows you to bake your dip directly in the stoneware bowl and keep it warm while serving.

3. Can the stoneware bowls in the "Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations" set be used in the microwave?

Yes, the stoneware bowls are microwave-safe. However, be sure to remove any metal utensils or attachments before placing them in the microwave.

4. How do I clean the "Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations" set?

The stoneware pieces can be cleaned in the dishwasher. You can also hand wash them with warm, soapy water. Avoid using any harsh cleaners or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware.

5. Can I use the "Create a Dip-Stoneware Inspirations" set for anything other than dips?

While the set is specifically designed for dips, the stoneware bowls can also be used for baking individual desserts or as serving dishes for small appetizers or snacks. They are also great for storing leftovers in the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • ChefNic
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies