• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Creamy One Pot Pasta - in Dcb???

In summary, Creamy One Pot Pasta is a delicious and easy-to-make pasta dish cooked in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. It can be made by adding pasta, vegetables, and liquid to the baker, microwaving it with the lid on, and then stirring in cream and any additional seasonings. Any type of pasta can be used, but short or medium-sized pasta is recommended. Frozen vegetables can also be used, either thawed or added during the last few minutes of cooking. This recipe makes 4-6 servings, but can be adjusted as needed.
c00p
Gold Member
Well, I asked Test Kitchens this question and they told me they haven't tried it and had no suggestions for me. SOOOOO.....I'm coming to those who really know what's going on!!!! :rolleyes: Anyway, has anyone ever done the Creamy One Pot Pasta in the DCB in the microwave? I'm thinking it could surely be done....but just want to have comments, pointers, etc. on how you did it. Oh, and I'm going to be doing this for a show this afternoon, so you know, if you wouldn't mind answering soon, that would be GREAT!!!!

I have no idea- I would think that it would take just about as much time in the microwave as it would on the stovetop. I've made noodles in the microwave- they cook about 3 minutes faster...I remedied that by putting a lid on my pot of water to make it boil faster. :) Can't hurt to try it-

I haven't tried it yet- but I was thinking I'd compare what we do with the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco in the DCB, and modify the Creamy One-Pot Pasta to be similar in the assembly. If you look at them- they are very similar!

1. What is "Creamy One Pot Pasta"?

Creamy One Pot Pasta is a delicious and easy-to-make pasta dish that is cooked in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. It is a one-pot meal that combines pasta, vegetables, and a creamy sauce for a satisfying and flavorful meal.

2. How do I make "Creamy One Pot Pasta" in the DCB?

To make Creamy One Pot Pasta in the DCB, start by adding your desired pasta, vegetables, and liquid (such as broth or water) to the baker. Then, place the lid on the baker and microwave it for the recommended time. Finally, stir in the cream and any additional seasonings or toppings to finish the dish.

3. Can I use any type of pasta for this dish?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta for this dish. However, it is recommended to use short or medium-sized pasta, such as penne or rotini, for best results. Longer pasta, like spaghetti or linguine, may not fit well in the DCB and could result in uneven cooking.

4. Can I use frozen vegetables in this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the DCB to ensure even cooking. Alternatively, you can add the frozen vegetables during the last few minutes of cooking to prevent them from becoming overcooked.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 4-6 servings, depending on your portion size. You can easily adjust the quantities of ingredients to make more or fewer servings, as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vonfirmath
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies