• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Show Follow-Up: Summer Hiatus Over, Let's Book Some Shows!

In summary, Tammy is looking for a script to use when calling people she has met at craft shows in past months. She has done a booth at a festival and is trying to find a way to email guests from her catalog shows. She is also trying to get phone numbers from her hosts of people ordering so she can do customer care calls.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have a script they use when calling people they have met at craft shows in past months? I met some of these people at shows in May and June so some time has elapsed. The summer was crazy for me. I'm not sure on how to address that aspect of it?? I think some of them may be interested in doing shows now that summer is over, but I know that I will not still be fresh in their minds. I'm looking for something that sort of addresses the fact that "yes, I've goofed off a bit over these past few summer months but my mind is back in the game and I'm ready to be of service to you in the coming months". Does anyone have a way with words to pretty this up a bit for me? Thanks.

Oh my gosh...sorry to hijack your thread a bit but I was just getting ready to post about looking for a script. I did a booth at a festival last weekend. I have called some of my contacts and hopefully when I make return calls to 3 of them tomorrow, they will book. I need to know what to say to the "maybes" to try to get them to book without seeming pushy. Perhaps someone has something to help both of us without the need to start a whole new thread on the subject? Thanks!

Here are some possibilities; I get the best results when I log my calls on the attached forms - you've got the number right there if you need to do a callback. Good luck; let us know how it goes.

Attachments

• bookings%20script[1].doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 407
  • 16to18showsa month idea.doc
    20 KB · Views: 496
  • connect_w_customers.pdf
    78.2 KB · Views: 344
  • customer_care_log.pdf
    26.6 KB · Views: 265
Thanks Scott! That one booking script was just what I needed. What I wonder most I guess is if they say "NO now is not a good time to host a show," how long do you wait before calling them back again? Another month when you find out what the newest specials are?

Also looking for a script but a little differentI am looking for a booking script but I need one that I can email to guests from catalog shows I have done. I do not seem to be very lucky with booking a kitchen show lately but I have friends doing catalog shows for me. One of my currently running catalog shows has someone interested in booking a catalog show from the first girls show. I would like to send an email to all guests at the first show (and second if I can get her to do one) and hopefully atleast start working with a lot of catalog shows, while trying to build up on my kitchen shows. I am trying to get phone numbers from all of my hosts of people ordering so I can do the customer care calls and try for bookings that way too. I read on here that I should not accept orders without phone numbers, I don't know why I didn't think of doing that before but that will become a policy for me from now on. These are people who I will be doing live shows with next year when I move back to our previous duty station. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is what I came up withbut it needs tweaking Im sure. I am not nearly as creative or well spoken as many of the chef's here. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I will add my info to this letter before I send it, I removed it because I thought that is what we were supposed to do. Sorry Im new still getting the hang of this ;)

Attachments

• Past customer email for catalog show.doc
    1,002 KB · Views: 461
I wouldn't start it with "sorry to bother you" Remember you are selling top quality kitchen tools, you aren't asking for donations. They aren't giving you money with nothing in return. Maybe say 'If I can have a moment of your time' . Or maybe others have ideas here on how to start this.

Tammy

Related to Craft Show Follow-Up: Summer Hiatus Over, Let's Book Some Shows!

1. What is a booking script and why do I need it?

A booking script is a set of guidelines and prompts that helps you secure bookings for your Pampered Chef business. It includes key phrases and strategies to use when contacting potential hosts, as well as tips for following up and closing the booking. Having a booking script can make the process more efficient and effective, helping you grow your business faster.

2. Can I customize the booking script to fit my personal style?

Yes, you can definitely customize the booking script to fit your personality and personal branding. While the script provides a general framework, feel free to add your own flair and adapt it to your own communication style. The important thing is to keep the key elements and strategies in place to maximize your success in booking parties.

3. How often should I use the booking script?

The booking script can be used as frequently as you need it. It's a useful tool for reaching out to potential hosts and securing bookings, so you can use it whenever you have a new contact or potential host to reach out to. It's also a good idea to review and update the script periodically to keep it fresh and effective.

4. Is the booking script only for new consultants?

No, the booking script can be used by consultants at any level in their Pampered Chef business. Whether you're just starting out or have been in the business for years, having a booking script can help you stay organized and focused when reaching out to potential hosts. It can also be a useful tool for training new consultants on how to book parties successfully.

5. Can I share the booking script with my team?

Yes, you can share the booking script with your team members. In fact, it's a great idea to do so, as it can help them learn and develop their own booking skills. You can also collaborate with your team to make any necessary updates or improvements to the script, based on their experiences and feedback. This can help everyone on your team become more successful in booking parties and growing their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • cookin to the top