• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Show Flyers: Tips and Tricks for Effective Promotion

In summary, flyers can be beneficial for craft shows as they can attract potential customers, provide important information, and serve as a reminder for future visits. When designing a flyer, it's important to keep it visually appealing and include key information such as business name and contact information. Flyers can also be distributed before the craft show to generate buzz and promote products. It's recommended to include special offers or discounts on flyers to entice customers. The number of flyers to print will vary based on the craft show size and budget, but it's best to have at least 100-200 on hand.
AmyP
Hey all...I ahev a craft show this weekend and I was wondering what flyers does everyone use. Whether it be for handouts or If I stick it in a frame...whatever it amy be please let me know...thanks all!

The one about "Now Hiring" would be a great one

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Make $300 or more 001.doc
    88 KB · Views: 441
I used these flyers and postcards at the Craft Fair I worked last Saturday. Then, afterwards I called or emailed to those who gave me that information (really interested folks only)...Then snail-mailed the Fair Booth Document, Do you love a Bargain, "You won the door prize" (FREE Cooking Show) note to those I only had addresses for (but were really interested). I got some really good recruiting leads this way.

Trish
Toolbelt Trish in Texas

Attachments

• Fall Recruiting Postcard.doc
    209.5 KB · Views: 414
  • PC Introduction document.doc
    98 KB · Views: 507
  • THE TOP 10 REASONS NOT TO HOST A.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 623
These are JUST what I was looking for! Since we can get color copies so reasonably at Office Depot I decided to make each block of info on the intro sheet a different fall color. It turned out great! Thanks so much for sharing!

quiverfull7 said:
These are JUST what I was looking for! Since we can get color copies so reasonably at Office Depot I decided to make each block of info on the intro sheet a different fall color. It turned out great! Thanks so much for sharing!
Please post you document with the pretty fall colors. I'm sure we would love to see it....

okay... can someone help me out on how to post a document and I will be GLAD TO...

Fall Colors Intro SheetYikes... I'm trying here.. but I sure don't know what I'm doing!

Attachments

• PC Introduction document Fall Colors.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 452
I'm quite amazed that it worked! Enjoy!

Very nice, thank you for sharing.

Related to Craft Show Flyers: Tips and Tricks for Effective Promotion

What are the benefits of having flyers for craft shows?

Flyers can help attract potential customers to your booth at a craft show. They can also provide important information about your products, pricing, and location. Additionally, flyers can serve as a reminder for customers to visit your booth again in the future.

How can I design an effective flyer for a craft show?

When designing a flyer, it is important to keep it visually appealing and easy to read. Use high-quality images of your products and include key information such as your business name, booth number, and contact information. You can also consider using bright colors and eye-catching fonts to grab attention.

Can I distribute flyers before the craft show?

Yes, you can distribute flyers before the craft show to generate buzz and promote your products. Consider handing them out at local events, community centers, or even door-to-door. You can also leave them at local businesses or coffee shops for people to pick up.

Should I include special offers or discounts on my flyers?

Including special offers or discounts on your flyers can be a great way to entice customers to visit your booth. This could include a discount on a specific product or a free gift with purchase. Just make sure to include any terms and conditions for the offer.

How many flyers should I print for a craft show?

The number of flyers you should print will depend on the size of the craft show and your budget. It's always better to have extra flyers on hand, so consider printing at least 100-200 to start. You can always print more if needed or if you plan on attending multiple craft shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarlaSanders
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pctharper