• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crack Your Eggs with Ease: The Lazy Cook's Guide to Egg Cracking

In summary, the "Crack Your Eggs with Ease" tool is a lever-operated egg cracker that can be used for all types of eggs, including raw and hard-boiled. It is easy to clean and made of durable materials. Additionally, it can be used by both left and right-handed individuals.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
We can't even crack our own eggs now?

http://www.kitchencontraptions.com/archives/015429.php

I agree that's pretty lazy. But, the egg separator we have is pretty lazy too. :)

leftymac said:
I agree that's pretty lazy. But, the egg separator we have is pretty lazy too. :)

I totally agree!!

Well, I call it economical. I have issues with touching raw eggs, YUCK, and I have problems with the egg shell to egg shell thing so for me it makes sense. I waste less eggs with it so I save money! (I could not eat as many as I ruin so...)

pampered1224 said:
Well, I call it economical. I have issues with touching raw eggs, YUCK, and I have problems with the egg shell to egg shell thing so for me it makes sense. I waste less eggs with it so I save money! (I could not eat as many as I ruin so...)

I hear ya, I guess I worked in restaurants too long. I crack them & separate them all in a shot....:D

Related to Crack Your Eggs with Ease: The Lazy Cook's Guide to Egg Cracking

1. How does the "Crack Your Eggs with Ease" tool work?

The "Crack Your Eggs with Ease" tool is a specially designed egg cracker that uses a lever mechanism to crack your eggs with minimal effort. Simply place the egg in the cradle and pull down on the lever to crack the egg.

2. Can this tool be used for all types of eggs?

Yes, the "Crack Your Eggs with Ease" tool can be used for all types of eggs, including chicken, duck, and quail eggs. It can also be used for both raw and hard-boiled eggs.

3. Is the "Crack Your Eggs with Ease" tool easy to clean?

Yes, the tool is designed for easy cleaning. It can be disassembled for thorough cleaning and is also dishwasher safe.

4. How durable is the "Crack Your Eggs with Ease" tool?

The tool is made of high-quality, durable materials that are built to last. With proper care, it can be used for years to come.

5. Can the "Crack Your Eggs with Ease" tool be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, the tool is designed to be used by both left and right-handed individuals. The lever mechanism can be easily switched to accommodate left-handed users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies