• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couponing Community: Join & Share Secrets & Deals!

In summary, the Couponing Community group is a platform on Facebook where members can share their knowledge, tips, and tricks for saving money through couponing. To join, one can simply search for the group and click on the "Join Group" button. There are rules in place for posting, such as avoiding unrelated or spam content and self-promotion. Members are allowed to share their own relevant coupon codes or deals, but excessive posting may result in removal from the group. The group is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and is a community for individuals interested in couponing.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I just created a group on here for couponers. I hope some will join and we can learn/trade any secrets and great deals!!!:)

Re: couponers!!Count me in! :)

Re: couponers!!Gotta love couponing!

Re: couponers!!oooooo me to love my couponing trips a have my sister hooked too

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love finding great deals and sharing tips with fellow couponers. Your group sounds like a great idea and I would love to join! I'm always looking for ways to save money while still enjoying delicious meals with my Pampered Chef products. Let's learn and trade secrets together! :)

Related to Couponing Community: Join & Share Secrets & Deals!

1. What is the purpose of the Couponing Community group?

The Couponing Community group is a platform for individuals to come together and share their knowledge, tips, and tricks for saving money through couponing. Members can also post about the latest deals and promotions they have found.

2. How do I join the Couponing Community group?

To join the Couponing Community group, simply search for the group on Facebook and click on the "Join Group" button. You may be asked a few questions before being approved by the group administrator.

3. Are there any rules for posting in the Couponing Community group?

Yes, there are a few rules that members are expected to follow in the Couponing Community group. These include refraining from posting unrelated or spam content, being respectful to other members, and avoiding self-promotion of products or services.

4. Can I share my own coupon codes or deals in the group?

Yes, members are welcome to share their own coupon codes or deals in the group as long as they are relevant and follow the group rules. However, please keep in mind that the group is not intended for self-promotion and excessive posting may result in removal from the group.

5. Is the Couponing Community group affiliated with Pampered Chef?

No, the Couponing Community group is not affiliated with Pampered Chef. It is a community created by and for individuals who are interested in saving money through couponing and sharing their finds with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm