• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couple's Shower: Tips for Including Grooms & Male Guests

In summary, some ideas for including grooms in a couple's shower are to have a co-ed shower, a theme that both the bride and groom are interested in, and gender-neutral games and activities. To make male guests feel more comfortable, it's important to have a mix of activities and a designated "man cave" area. You don't have to stick to traditional shower games and activities, instead, you can come up with more gender-neutral options. To incorporate the groom's interests, you can have a themed shower, special dishes or drinks, and include his favorite songs. It is still appropriate to have a couple's shower if the groom is not able to attend, and he can be included through photos or video messages.
chefmelody
Any hints on doing a couple's shower? The groom will be there too, as well as male guests. Should I just run this like a normal shower? Should I do anything special for the guys?

I would have any grill items for sure!

I just did a grill show last Wednesday night and it was also a couples show. What a HIT!!! I loved it. We had so much fun. We made pizzas on the grill and everyone there bought at least one grill tool and I booked another couples grilling show that night as well!!

dragonflyz said:
I would have any grill items for sure!

I would agree. Also, I find that the guys LOVE our knives. Definitely get the men to be hands on with the knives!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have hosted many couples' showers and have some tips that may help you out. First of all, it's great that the groom will be attending as well as male guests. This adds a unique dynamic to the event. In terms of running the shower, I would suggest keeping it similar to a normal shower, but also incorporating some activities or games that both men and women can participate in together. This will help create a fun and inclusive atmosphere for everyone. Additionally, you could consider incorporating some "manly" elements into the shower, such as a grilling or cooking demonstration using some of our pampered chef products. This will not only be entertaining for the guys, but also showcase our products in a fun and interactive way. Ultimately, the most important thing is to make sure all guests feel comfortable and included. With some creativity and our pampered chef products, I'm sure you will be able to plan a fantastic couples' shower. Best of luck!

Related to Couple's Shower: Tips for Including Grooms & Male Guests

1. What are some ideas for including grooms in a couple's shower?

Some ideas for including grooms in a couple's shower are to have a co-ed shower where both the bride and groom are invited, have a theme that both the bride and groom are interested in, and have games or activities that are more gender-neutral.

2. How can we make male guests feel more comfortable at a couple's shower?

To make male guests feel more comfortable at a couple's shower, it's important to have a mix of activities and games that appeal to both men and women. You can also have a designated "man cave" area with snacks and drinks specifically for the male guests.

3. Do we have to stick to traditional shower games and activities?

No, you don't have to stick to traditional shower games and activities. Instead, you can come up with more gender-neutral activities like a recipe exchange, a DIY project, or a trivia game about the couple.

4. How can we incorporate the groom's interests into the shower?

To incorporate the groom's interests into the shower, you can have a theme that revolves around his hobbies or favorite things. You can also have a special dish or drink that is his favorite, or include some of his favorite songs in the playlist for the shower.

5. Is it appropriate to have a couple's shower if the groom is not able to attend?

Yes, it is still appropriate to have a couple's shower if the groom is not able to attend. The focus can still be on celebrating the couple and their upcoming marriage, and the groom can be included through photos or video messages from him.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pampchefrhondab