• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Counting My Blessings: A Reflection on Gratitude and Family during Thanksgiving

In summary, this woman is thankful for many things in her life. She is thankful for her family, her friends, her church community, her country, and her Jesus.
This has been a horrible year. Husband had to declare bankrupty, I am massively in debt, 1 month behind in both the mortage and car payments, have a torn meniscus (did I even get close in the spelling of that?) in my left knee along with bakers cyst behind the knee which in addition to the pain in the right calf which makes walking, climbing, bending hard. Get the idea?

But enough whining. I am thankful for still be able to have 5 jobs, husband to have 2 jobs and still have heat and lights at home. I am thankful that husband and I are both relatively healthy (with the exception of my legs.) During the past two years, we have learned who our real friends are, and are thankful for them. Youngest daughter is happy in Arizona, our oldest is trying to rebuild her marriage and we are proud that she is trying rather than abandoning it without really giving it her all. (Hey, life is tough, marriage is tougher!) In addition to that, she is now 3 days smokefree!!!! WHOOOO HOOO. We have insurance, which is good considering the mess my legs are in, so that my anti anxiety meds are reasonable (and boy do I need them now!) and that I can see the best knee Doctor.

My sister is healthy and employed, was a big help to me yesterday getting ready for Thanksgiving.

My PC family is always there, my Director is awesome, and I have 3 recruits (how did that happen!!) I have 3 more shows, 1 craft/vendor fair, and my own show lined up for the rest of the year, and January is booking in nicely.

To those who are facing hardships and adversity, keep moving. Life is hard and busy, but moving forward is the only option.

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is "Counting My Blessings" and why is it important during Thanksgiving?</h2><p>"Counting My Blessings" is a reflection on gratitude and family during Thanksgiving. It is a time to stop and reflect on all the blessings that God has given us and to be thankful for them. It is important because it allows us to appreciate and acknowledge the good things in our lives, and to remember that despite any challenges we may face, we still have much to be thankful for.</p><h2>2. What do you enjoy most about this time of year?</h2><p>I love spending time with my family and friends, and being able to reflect on all the things that make me grateful. It's also a time for cozy gatherings, delicious food, and creating special memories with loved ones.</p><h2>3. Who are you most grateful for in your life?</h2><p>I am incredibly grateful for my family, especially my husband and my son. They bring so much love, joy, and support into my life. I am also thankful for my extended family, friends, and church community who add so much value to my life.</p><h2>4. What do you appreciate most about your country during this time of year?</h2><p>I am grateful to live in a country that offers so many opportunities and freedoms. And during this time of year, I am especially thankful for the men and women who have served or are currently serving in the military, sacrificing for our country and our freedom.</p><h2>5. How do you plan to celebrate Thanksgiving?</h2><p>I will be celebrating with my extended family, enjoying a delicious meal together and sharing what we are thankful for. We will also take some time to reflect on the true meaning of Thanksgiving and give thanks to God for all our blessings.</p>

Related to Counting My Blessings: A Reflection on Gratitude and Family during Thanksgiving

1. What is "Counting My Blessings" and why is it important during Thanksgiving?

"Counting My Blessings" is a reflection on gratitude and family during Thanksgiving. It is a time to stop and reflect on all the blessings that God has given us and to be thankful for them. It is important because it allows us to appreciate and acknowledge the good things in our lives, and to remember that despite any challenges we may face, we still have much to be thankful for.

2. What do you enjoy most about this time of year?

I love spending time with my family and friends, and being able to reflect on all the things that make me grateful. It's also a time for cozy gatherings, delicious food, and creating special memories with loved ones.

3. Who are you most grateful for in your life?

I am incredibly grateful for my family, especially my husband and my son. They bring so much love, joy, and support into my life. I am also thankful for my extended family, friends, and church community who add so much value to my life.

4. What do you appreciate most about your country during this time of year?

I am grateful to live in a country that offers so many opportunities and freedoms. And during this time of year, I am especially thankful for the men and women who have served or are currently serving in the military, sacrificing for our country and our freedom.

5. How do you plan to celebrate Thanksgiving?

I will be celebrating with my extended family, enjoying a delicious meal together and sharing what we are thankful for. We will also take some time to reflect on the true meaning of Thanksgiving and give thanks to God for all our blessings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefZee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies