• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could High School Students Really Be Pampered Chef Consultants?

I
Inomiamenda
Ok so many of you know I teach high school. On occasion I will run into students at my shows.
Last summer there was a student at one of my shows ( I never had her in class but I had her boyfriend.)
So anyway, I saw her in the hall a few weeks ago- she was getting ready to graduate- and she said she wanted to become a consultant. I told her to come by my room and I would give her some information to look over and then we could set up a time to chat so I could answer any questions she might have.
She stopped by, I gave her a Come Join Us booklet and told her to come see me before she left school ( I had kids coming in everywhere...)
So, as usual with the end of school the past few weeks have been a whirlwind. She graduated last week. Yesterday I received an email from her,

Mrs. Smith,
I ordered my consultant kit today. I put you as my consultant. I hope that is ok.

EEK! Yes it is of course it is!!! I am thinking she spent her graduation $$ on her kit, so I definitely want to make sure she makes it back quickly.

So it was kind of cool, but I have been in such the habit of having new consultants have their schedules in place before ordering their kits I panicked. Then I remembered.. she still has time. Phew.

Anyway... you just never know sometimes! I just wanted to share. :)

That's awesome!!!

how fun! Can she stop calling you Mrs. Smith now? LOL

Maybe she can be the next Belinda Ellsworth!! She was 18 when she started!

DebbieJ said:
how fun!

Can she stop calling you Mrs. Smith now? LOL

Teehee.. I signed both the email and the ecard I sent to her Becky Smith.

baychef said:
Maybe she can be the next Belinda Ellsworth!! She was 18 when she started!

I really think she has potential. She is very goal-oriented at her age. She loves to cook and actually hopes to open a restaurant one day. My plan is to help her begin building a show schedule and pointing out the benefits of not only getting her name out, but making $$ while she does it. She may find that PC can and will be what fits for her.
Thanks!!!

I love this! A strong, goal oriented young woman!

Wow how cool. :) Obviously she knew what she wanted! Congrats!

HOW WONDERFUL! Congratulations!

That is an awesome story! Congrats and to her success!

That is very cool! Congrats!

DebbieJ said:
Can she stop calling you Mrs. Smith now? LOL

That gave me a much needed laugh today! Thanks Deb!!!

That's awesome! Congratulations!

how exciting :)

Related to Could High School Students Really Be Pampered Chef Consultants?

1. What is "Holy ?!?!?!?!?! Kinda Cool...." about?

"Holy ?!?!?!?!?! Kinda Cool...." is a phrase that is used to express surprise or excitement about something. It can also be used to convey a sense of amazement or wonder.

2. Why do you use this phrase in your teaching?

I use this phrase in my teaching to engage students and make learning more fun and interesting. It can also help to create a positive and enthusiastic learning environment.

3. How do you incorporate this phrase into your lessons?

I often use this phrase when discussing new or exciting scientific discoveries, or when students make connections between different concepts. It can also be used as a reward or positive reinforcement for good behavior or participation in class.

4. Is using this phrase appropriate in the classroom?

Yes, as long as it is used in an appropriate and respectful manner. It is important for teachers to maintain a professional demeanor while still being engaging and relatable to students.

5. How do students respond to the use of this phrase in the classroom?

In my experience, students have responded positively to the use of this phrase in the classroom. It can help to break the monotony of traditional teaching methods and make learning more enjoyable for students.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies