• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Copy Max: What are the prices for color and B&W copies at Office Max?

In summary, the maximum discount for Pampered Chef products varies and can be obtained through our consultants. Only one discount code can be used per order and discounts are only available through our consultants. Some discount codes may have exclusions and discounts are offered throughout the year through our email newsletter and social media.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
How much are Color Copies thru Copy Max With our Discount?

B&W copies?

Anyone know?

TIA!!!!!

I think the B/W are 6 cents.

I do not know, but I went to FedEx Kinkos for copies and where it would have been $40+ for BW copies, I paid just $18. A very significant discount. (it was about 400 copies I made that day!)

I think we get color copies for right around .50 at office max

Office Max copiesOffice Max here charges $.38 for color copies and $.07 for B&W.
Janet

What is the maximum discount for Pampered Chef products?

The maximum discount for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the current promotions and sales. However, our consultants can provide you with the best deals and discounts available.

Can I use multiple discount codes on one order?

No, only one discount code can be used per order. If you have multiple discount codes, you can choose which one to use at checkout.

Do I need a consultant to get a discount on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, discounts on Pampered Chef products are only available through our consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website.

Are there any exclusions for the discount codes?

Yes, some discount codes may have exclusions such as specific products or promotions. Please check the terms and conditions of the discount code before using it.

How often do you offer discounts on Pampered Chef products?

We offer discounts and promotions on our products throughout the year. To stay updated on the latest deals, sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
karbipbaby
  • MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Morvin