• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Veggie Pizza Recipe: Where to Find It?

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for the recipe for a cool veggie pizza. Others suggest looking on a website or in old files for the recipe. The recipe calls for crescent rolls, cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill mix, and a variety of fresh vegetables. The conversation ends with the person being able to find and use the recipe for a successful cooking show.
irishpamperedchef
I need the recipe for cool veggie pizza.
Does anyone know what book i can find it in.

Thanks

I can't find it either!

I looked in my files and I don't actually have that recipe. I have the one for the 7 layer salad squares...you can just top it with whatever you want. (You can add some of our dill seasoning to the cream cheese mixture and that is very good...I think that's what it calls for with the cool veggie pizza)

Here is the salad squares, sorry it's not what you are looking for!

Attachments

• Seven Layer Salad Squares.doc
    20 KB · Views: 291
Here you go!

Cool Veggie Pizza

1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 tsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp. Dill Mix or dill weed
salt & pepper to taste
2 cups of a variety of fresh vegetables: zucchini,
mushrooms, carrots, green & red peppers, green
onions, seeded tomatoes, seeded cucumbers, etc.
1 oz. (1/4 c.) shredded cheddar cheese, if desired

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread crescent roll dough onto 13-inch baking stone and pinch seams together (you can probably use a cookie sheet as well). Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt & pepper. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust. Coarsely chop or crinkle cut chosen vegetables. Sprinkle layer of each vegetable over pizza. Top with grated cheese, if desired. Refrigerate before serving.

Yield: 8-10 appetizer servings

I found it on http://www.joycesfinecooking.com since it wasn't in my files either.:)

Doh! I forgot to look there! I am going to save it to my files...it's an oldie but a goodie!

I used this just last week. I had a host who wanted a traditional cooking show as opposed to my usual walk through the catalog. Since it was 90 degrees and she lives in a teeny tiny house, I decided to do something that wouldn't heat up the house. I took the crust already baked. It was a huge hit.

Thank you everyone:)I also forgot about Joyce's fine cooking.
I found the recipe in one of my old files. Thanks again

for your question! The recipe for cool veggie pizza can be found in our Pampered Chef "Simple Additions" cookbook. It's a delicious and refreshing twist on traditional pizza, with a variety of fresh vegetables and a creamy ranch dressing. You can also find the recipe on our website, under the "Recipes" section. Happy cooking!

Related to Cool Veggie Pizza Recipe: Where to Find It?

1. Where can I find the Cool Veggie Pizza recipe?

The Cool Veggie Pizza recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can also find it in our latest recipe books or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the recipe available in a vegetarian or vegan version?

Yes, the Cool Veggie Pizza recipe can easily be made vegetarian or vegan by using a non-dairy cheese alternative and substituting the meat for more vegetables or plant-based protein options.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Absolutely! The Cool Veggie Pizza recipe is very versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can swap out the vegetables for your favorites and even add different types of cheese or protein.

4. How long does it take to make the Cool Veggie Pizza?

The prep time for the Cool Veggie Pizza is only 20 minutes, and it bakes for 20-25 minutes. So, you can have a delicious and healthy pizza ready in under an hour!

5. Can I make the Cool Veggie Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, the Cool Veggie Pizza can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze the pizza for up to 3 months and bake it when ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nu2pc2005
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Tash
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies