• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle? Need Recipe

In summary, a Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle is a layered dish made with crunchy taco shells, seasoned ground beef, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and ranch dressing. It is a unique twist on traditional tacos and can be customized with different toppings. To make it, you will need taco shells, ground beef, taco seasoning, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and ranch dressing. It can be made ahead of time but the dressing should be added just before serving.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
awhile back- I saw a posting about the cool & crunch taco made in the trifle bowl-

Cannot find it...searched ( I hate search, never can find anything)

Does someone have it?

Do it all the same except switch out tortilla chips for the taco shells. Cut more lettuce double the dressing. Add just under half of the dressing to the meat. Put the rest in a zip top bag then layer your trifle. lettuce chicken dressing. do this 2-3 times. Crush chips and serve on the side. Make sure everyone sprinkles them on their salad. It makes a huge difference!

nancycookspc said:
Cannot find it...searched ( I hate search, never can find anything)

Next time you need to search, try this. Go to google.com and in the search box type your search terms (i.e. taco trifle) and then the words site:chefsuccess.com

So, your search will look like this - taco trifle site:chefsuccess.com

That will limit your search just to the chefsuccess site. I've had good luck doing it this way.

WOW that is COOL-

:sing::thumbup::thumbup:
Andrea, you are the BOMB!!
I knew there had to be a way!!

Marghi

You're very welcome! :D

Related to Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle? Need Recipe

What is a Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle?

A Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle is a delicious layered dish made with crunchy taco shells, seasoned ground beef, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and a creamy ranch dressing. It is a unique twist on traditional tacos and is perfect for parties and gatherings.

What ingredients do I need to make a Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle?

The ingredients you will need are:

• 10 taco shells
  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing

How do I make a Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle?

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Crush the taco shells into small pieces and spread them on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes to crisp them up.
3. In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until fully cooked. Add in the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
4. In a trifle dish or large glass bowl, layer half of the taco shells, half of the seasoned beef, half of the cheese, half of the tomatoes, and half of the lettuce. Repeat for a second layer.
5. Drizzle ranch dressing over the top of the trifle.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!

Can I make a Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the taco trifle a few hours ahead of time. However, it is best to wait to add the ranch dressing until right before serving to keep the layers crispy.

Can I customize the ingredients in a Cool Crunchy Taco Trifle?

Absolutely! You can add in your favorite taco toppings like guacamole, sour cream, or black beans. You can also use a different type of dressing or even make it vegetarian by using plant-based meat substitute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • MamaChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123