• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Pottery Without an Oven: Microwave Recipes!

In summary, the studio does not have an oven, so they are using a microwave. There are a few recipes that do not require cooking.
ryliesmom526
Hey. I am doing a show in November and it is a pottery studio and they dont have an oven. They do have a microwave. So is there a reciepe I can do in the microwave or some that doesnt req. cooking? thanks in advance.

ryliesmom526 said:
Hey. I am doing a show in November and it is a pottery studio and they dont have an oven. They do have a microwave. So is there a reciepe I can do in the microwave or some that doesnt req. cooking? thanks in advance.

Di Greek Island Pastry. Make the pie crust before you leave, placw on round stone, on woven that has pretty cloth beneath it. This recipe sells alot of product. No more cooking after the crust.

Attachments

• ;-) Greek Islands Pastry.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 269
  • -) Greek Islands Pastry_recipe.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 254
  • -) Greek Islands Pastry TOOLs.doc
    25 KB · Views: 249
  • -) Greek Islands Pastry ingredients.doc
    19 KB · Views: 271
Mom's Apple Crisp is a microwave recipe. I know that there are a few others that can be made in the stoneware, but my cookbooks are all packed in the car for tomorrow's shows.

The various dessert pizzas are all essentially no-bake, too, at least after the crusts are done. I always take those baked so I don't have to worry about them not being cool enough. Or there's always:
Touchdown Taco Dip (microwaveable)
Clubhouse Chicken Squares (again, take the crust done)
Apple Berry Salsa (take chips done)
Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip

Salads??Maybe try one of our tasty salads in the SB. The last SB for spring and summer had plenty to choose from. You could always cook the chicken or whatever is needed ahead of time and just put it together at the studio.

Of course our microwave cakes in the fluted pan or rice cooker works perfectly and is very impressive.

Debbie :D

You could do the Panini in the grill pan with a plug in burner ($5 at Walmart). Also, the Mandarin Pasta Salad is always a great stand-by.

Microwave CookingHi! There are a lot of good ideas in the SB!:p
Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake in the Rice Cooker!
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding!
Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip! Prebake the chips.
Harvest Chicken Salad!

Thanks for the ideas, I have one coming up in November with no oven.

Ann

Related to Cooking Pottery Without an Oven: Microwave Recipes!

1. How do I know if my pottery is safe to use in the microwave?

All of Pampered Chef's Cooking Pottery is specifically designed to be safe for use in the microwave. It is made of high-quality stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and rapid temperature changes without cracking or breaking. Just be sure to follow the care instructions included with your pottery to ensure its longevity.

2. Can I use my Cooking Pottery without an oven?

Yes, our Cooking Pottery is designed to be versatile and can be used in the microwave as well as in conventional ovens. This makes it perfect for those times when you want to cook or reheat something quickly without turning on the oven.

3. Do I need to preheat my Cooking Pottery before using it in the microwave?

No, you do not need to preheat your Cooking Pottery before using it in the microwave. Simply place your food in the pottery and follow the recipe instructions for cooking time.

4. Are there any foods that I should not cook in my Cooking Pottery in the microwave?

We do not recommend using your Cooking Pottery to cook foods with a high sugar content, such as jams or sauces, in the microwave. The high heat and rapid cooking time may cause these foods to bubble over and create a mess. It is always best to follow the recipe instructions provided for each dish.

5. Is it safe to use my Cooking Pottery in the microwave for an extended period of time?

Yes, our Cooking Pottery is designed to withstand high temperatures and can be safely used in the microwave for extended periods of time. However, we do recommend following the recipe instructions for cooking time to ensure the best results and avoid overcooking your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • brittmcgee11