• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convenient Return Goods Address | Easy Returns with Reference Number

In summary, the convenient return goods address for Pampered Chef is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101. To get a reference number for your return, you can contact customer service at 1-800-854-7463 or by emailing [email protected]. Returns can be made for items purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant, but the return process may differ. The return policy allows for returns within 1 year of purchase for a full refund or exchange, and it may take up to 2 weeks for a return to be processed and a refund to be issued.
trps
Silver Member
Anyone have the address fir returns I forgot to get it and hate to call back and wait to get that.
I have the reference number

it is Pampered chef Return Goods Dept. 180 N. Meadow Rd Addison, IL 60101.
good luck

Thank You!!!

Related to Convenient Return Goods Address | Easy Returns with Reference Number

What is the convenient return goods address for Pampered Chef?

The convenient return goods address for Pampered Chef is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

How do I get a reference number for my return?

To get a reference number for your return, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-854-7463 or by emailing us at [email protected]. They will provide you with a reference number and guide you through the return process.

Can I return items purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can return items purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant. However, please note that the return process may differ from returns made directly through our website. We recommend contacting your consultant for assistance with returns.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows for returns within 1 year of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as the product is in its original condition and packaging. After 1 year, we may offer a merchandise credit or exchange at our discretion.

How long does it take to process a return and receive a refund?

Once we receive your returned item, it may take up to 2 weeks for our team to process the return and issue a refund. If you provided an email address with your return, you will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies