• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Having Issues Transmitting? Help!

In summary, the new consultant is having difficulty transmitting her show and it sounds like there may be a problem with the hosts name.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Hi! Question here. Maybe someone might know what I'm talking about even if I don't. KWIM? LOL!

My new consultant says when she "transmits" her show it tells her that there is an error or something with the hosts name and to go back to her contact to correct it. She went back and the hosts name is in there correctly with first and last name, etc.
I can't figure it out on my end and may run over there tomorrow to help. She mentioned something about "electronic connection" and she was trying to "transmit" her show. This almost sounds like she is not even on P3 at all? Because we "submit" our shows and I haven't heard "electronic connection" since I was on PP. Doesn't new consultants get P3 in there kits? Help me out here. Thanks!

anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?

That's a problem if I recall correctly (clearing out the cobwebs) with PPartner, Not P3. If I remember correctly it was that the hosts address was missing from HER screen, not the Show screen. Pampered Partner shipped from the hosts screen, not the main screen that you saw when you entered the orders. If there is somethig missing from the host's screen on her order (address, phone, zip, etcf), it won't transmit because PPartner shipped from her screen. That's why you could put the hosts name on the main screen but have adifferent shpping address on her screen and it would ship to the one on her screen. Is this making sense? I have done 4 shows in 4 days + VBS at church all this week and I am exhausted. But I am willing to bet that's what it was.

I just posted this under another thread - this may help:

If you are getting a message that begins "An Error has occurred - see Log Files", please first make sure PamperedPartner® Plus is closed, then click the Manual Update link to the left, and select Run.

Here is the path to find this message on Consultant's Corner:

Home > Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > My Shows > PamperedPartner® Plus

I was just wondering though because she is brand new so she wouldn't even have PP, right? Don't all newbies get P3 in their kit? So, if that's the case, this doesn't make sense.

If she is new, she has P3. I would have her try to deal with it by following the message on Consultant's corner (posted above) and if that doesn't do it, have her print everything and do it over and see if that helps. Sometimes no matter what you do, there is a "kink" or bug and it just won't go away! GL!

Related to Consultant Having Issues Transmitting? Help!

1. Why am I having trouble transmitting my order as a consultant?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble transmitting your order. It could be due to a poor internet connection, technical issues with our website, or an error with your order. We recommend checking your internet connection and trying again, or contacting our customer service for further assistance.

2. I keep getting an error message when trying to transmit my order. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message while trying to transmit your order, it could be due to a technical issue with our website or a problem with your order. We suggest checking for any updates or maintenance notices on our website, or reaching out to our customer service for help resolving the issue.

3. How long does it usually take to transmit an order as a consultant?

The time it takes to transmit an order as a consultant can vary depending on the size of your order and the speed of your internet connection. In general, it should take a few minutes to transmit an order successfully. If you are experiencing longer wait times or issues with transmission, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. I accidentally transmitted the wrong order. Can I cancel or change it?

Unfortunately, once an order has been transmitted, it cannot be cancelled or changed. We recommend reaching out to our customer service as soon as possible to see if any adjustments can be made. In the future, double check your order before transmitting to avoid any mistakes.

5. How can I ensure a successful transmission of my order as a consultant?

To ensure a successful transmission of your order, we recommend having a strong and stable internet connection, checking for any updates or maintenance on our website, and double checking your order for accuracy before transmitting. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Happy Mom
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Kelly8