• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confirming March Guest Special Requirements

In summary, the guest special requirements for March can vary depending on the specific promotion being offered. To confirm these requirements for a party, you can refer to the monthly specials flyer or contact your consultant. You can also change these requirements at any time before the party by contacting your consultant. If your guest has any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your consultant when confirming their special requirements. And yes, you can request specific March specials for your party guests by contacting your consultant.
ted122781
I think I know the answer but I wanted to double check quickly.
In order to receive the March Guest Special they must order $60 before $4.00 in shipping is added or is it $60 after shipping before taxes are added?

Before... it has to be $60 in product value.

I have a guest whose total is $58 before shipping.

Thank you!

get her to add something that's on her wish list... it will be worth it!

I know. That's what I'm doing. She would've received it, but she's a past host so I applied the Past Host Discount.

For future info...if you have a past host who uses her discount, the $60 is in PRODUCT after any and all discounts.

ETA...I just noticed your post ahead of mine..sorry! You have already figured that out!

KellyTheChef said:
For future info...if you have a past host who uses her discount, the $60 is in PRODUCT after any and all discounts.

ETA...I just noticed your post ahead of mine..sorry! You have already figured that out!

:chef: :) :balloon:

Only $2 shy? Suggest she get two Season's Bests ... one for her and one for a friend!It's only one bamboo set per order ... even if it's $120 or more. Often the customer will elect to pay $4 in shipping to get an extra free gift.

Related to Confirming March Guest Special Requirements

What are the guest special requirements for March?

The guest special requirements for March vary depending on the specific promotion being offered. Please refer to the current monthly specials flyer or contact your consultant for more information.

How do I confirm my guest's special requirements for a March party?

To confirm your guest's special requirements for a March party, simply ask them directly during the party invitation or follow-up process. You can also refer to the monthly specials flyer or contact your consultant for assistance.

Can I change my guest's special requirements after they have been confirmed for a March party?

Yes, you can change your guest's special requirements for a March party at any time before the party. Simply contact your consultant with the updated information and they will make the necessary changes.

What if my guest has dietary restrictions or allergies for the March specials?

If your guest has any dietary restrictions or allergies, please inform your consultant when confirming their special requirements for the March party. We will do our best to accommodate their needs and offer suitable alternatives.

Can I request specific March specials for my party guests?

Yes, you can request specific March specials for your party guests. Please contact your consultant with your request and they will work with you to make it happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
irishjc820
  • esavvymom