• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Company Policy Update: No Advertising Allowed on MySpace and eBay

In summary, "I Heard From Richard" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef featuring a variety of delicious recipes and cooking tips from chef and company founder, Richard Blais. It includes recipes for appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more, with options for different dietary restrictions. The cookbook is suitable for cooks of all levels and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. There may also be special offers or promotions available for "I Heard From Richard," so it's worth checking before making a purchase.
MomToEli
...in response to the email that I sent him asking about advertising on the internet - particularly MySpace and eBay.

I won't cross post his message here since I've not gotten his permission, but he did reiterate that company policy says NO advertising on the internet is allowed, including on MySpace.

He also shared that our contract specifically prohibits the sale of new OR DISCONTINUED products through the venues we have seen so much of lately.

He said they have a co-workers at the HO monitoring for violations. I'm betting they've been kept busy over the last week.

Just thought you'd all want to know that I did get a response.

Sandy - thanks for sharing that you got a response. I usually never do and even though we "know" there are people monitoring and working on it, it is some days hard to just sit back and watch when you know how much it affects yours or a fellow consultant who is working hard following the rules.

Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks Sandy! I went away for the weekend and I am now over what happened last week. Moving forward!

Good to know.

I think it bothers all of us, really. I can't think of anyone who is OK with what they do, but its just so draining for me to go after them. I am glad that someone is watching out and that Richard was courteous enough to respond. Thanks for the update!

1. What is "I Heard From Richard"?

"I Heard From Richard" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes and cooking tips from chef and company founder, Richard Blais.

2. What types of recipes are included in "I Heard From Richard"?

The cookbook features a wide variety of recipes, including appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more. There are also recipes for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegetarian options.

3. Is "I Heard From Richard" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, the cookbook is suitable for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips, making it easy for beginners to follow along.

4. Can I purchase "I Heard From Richard" online?

Yes, "I Heard From Richard" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for "I Heard From Richard"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts on "I Heard From Richard" through their website or through consultants. Be sure to check for any current deals before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back