• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace

In summary, a Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace is a unique and versatile piece of jewelry that can be worn as a necklace, brooch, or trivet. It is made of high-quality zinc alloy with a silver finish and colorful enamel accents. The necklace is adjustable and comes with a detachable chain. It is suitable for any holiday occasion and can also be used as a functional trivet.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I saw several people wearing their Director's Christmas Trivet Pin as a necklace at Leadership and I really liked it. They had looped a black silk cord through the top of the trivet. I really like that look. Just thought I'd mention it for those of you who may not have seen that and for those of you who weren't there.

I saw that too!! I love that idea! Do you know where to buy that silk cord?

Ooh, that's a good idea because I don't really wear pins.

Related to Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace

What is a Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace?

A Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace is a unique and versatile piece of jewelry that can be worn as a necklace, brooch, or even used as a trivet for hot dishes. It is designed to resemble a festive Christmas trivet and is perfect for adding a touch of holiday spirit to any outfit.

How is the Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace worn as a necklace?

The Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace comes with a detachable chain that can be easily attached to the pin, allowing it to be worn as a necklace. The chain is adjustable, so you can wear it at your desired length.

What materials is the Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace made of?

The Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace is made of high-quality zinc alloy and is plated with a silver finish. The pin is also adorned with colorful enamel to give it a festive and eye-catching look.

What occasions is the Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace suitable for?

The Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace is perfect for any holiday occasion, such as Christmas parties, family gatherings, or even as a fun accessory to wear while cooking in the kitchen. It also makes a great gift for anyone who loves unique and festive jewelry.

Can the Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace be used as an actual trivet?

Yes, the Christmas Trivet Pin as a Necklace is not only a stylish piece of jewelry but also a functional trivet. It is heat-resistant and can be used to protect your table or countertops from hot dishes during holiday meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies