• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Party: Roast Beast, Who Pudding, Hash, and a Cute Veggie Tray!

In summary, the teacher is having a Christmas party/ Who feast tomorrow and they are serving roast beast, Who pudding, Who hash, and a veggie tray. Carolyn needs to be invited to Rae's Grinch Party, and the teacher is trying to come up with a clever name for the veggie tray.
pamperedape
Okay, I'm a second grade teacher. Tomorrow is our Christmas Party/Who Feast. We're having...
roast beast
Who pudding
Who hash

and a veggie tray. WHO can help me come up with a cute name for the veggie tray. :confused:

What's a who feast???

dannyzmom said:
What's a who feast???
Uh Oh - I think Carolyn needs to be invited to Rae's Grinch Party!!!:D

Carolyn - the Who Feast is what the Who's in Whoville have on Christmas Day....as seen in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

Suess snacks?

whoogetables? yah, not sure how to pronouce that but since I've had a headache all day that's they best I could do there. :)

veggiewhos?

grinchables?

Feasty-finger-food

All I have to say is I'm pretty sure I'll lose sleep over this- my brain won't shut down until I come up with something clever... UGH

Last edited:
I wouldn't have known what a who feast was, either. Of course, Dr. Seuss was banned in my house (mom thought there were enough real words kids could learn to read that they didn't need to waste time learning nonsense words).

chefann said:
I wouldn't have known what a who feast was, either. Of course, Dr. Seuss was banned in my house (mom thought there were enough real words kids could learn to read that they didn't need to waste time learning nonsense words).

Nonsense words???!?!!? Hmmmph, splutter, splutter...

BALDERDASH!

Robin
:)

chefann said:

That's funny, because I work in first grade, and we use nonsense words all the time!

I like the whogetables myself

What about Whodites (after crudites, requiring the accent)?

Robin

I'm still awake...racking my poor, empty brain for something clever. Shoot! Had I known that taking narcotics for 2 years straight (for a severe back injury) would make me this stupid, I would have given those a second thought...
I led a very sheltered childhood (99% of it anyway) and Horton Hears a Who was one of my favorite books as a child. Along with the Amelia Bedelia books...
let us know what you decide to call them.

Jennie4PC said:
I like the whogetables myself

Why thank you very much! :) It's so nice to hear from my adoring fans... I'm here all week!:D

dannyzmom said:
What's a who feast???

Carolyn,

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't know what it was either. :)

Sheltered childhood? Lack of children? I've got a million excuses! :rolleyes:

Who bites?

(no comment from the peanut gallery, either!! LOL)

Okay - as a former first grade teacher...I've gotta know...what'd you end up calling them?? :D

what did you call the veggie tray?

hehe!! I totally forgot to check back here. You guys are banned from me at school (FORBIDDEN - MESSAGE BOARDS/CHAT). We ended up calling them "Who Chews". It's funny though - the names that most of you guys came up with are ones that we tossed around!

I DO love "Whodites".

Who dat?Who dat who say "Who dat?"Who dat who say "Who dat" when I say "Who dat?"

our pets are named after Dr.Suess characters
Cindy Lou Who, Max, red fish & blue fish (very creative fish names huh!)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Who dat?

Who dat who say "Who dat?"

Who dat who say "Who dat" when I say "Who dat?"

I tawt I saw a puddy tat!!!

Related to Christmas Party: Roast Beast, Who Pudding, Hash, and a Cute Veggie Tray!

1. What is "Who Feast Tomorrow..."?

"Who Feast Tomorrow..." is a popular cookbook that features a variety of delicious recipes from around the world. It is a great resource for anyone looking to expand their cooking repertoire.

2. Who is the author of "Who Feast Tomorrow..."?

The author of "Who Feast Tomorrow..." is renowned chef and cookbook author, Julia Child. She is known for her expertise in French cuisine and has published several best-selling cookbooks.

3. Are the recipes in "Who Feast Tomorrow..." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Who Feast Tomorrow..." are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Can I find recipes for dietary restrictions in "Who Feast Tomorrow..."?

Yes, "Who Feast Tomorrow..." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan. There is something for everyone in this cookbook.

5. Where can I purchase "Who Feast Tomorrow..."?

"Who Feast Tomorrow..." can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website, as well as in select bookstores and online retailers. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties hosted by consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • lockhartkitchen