• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Perfect Ice Cream Flavor: Tips for Indecisive Makers

In summary, the author is discussing her dilemma of what flavors to make for her ice cream. She lists off a few flavors that are popular at her house, and then proposes a couple of flavors that are not currently available to be sold. She also talks about a recipe for Guinness ice cream.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I'm going to make ice cream and can't decide what kind to make.

And no, gmail is not a flavor, neither is past host.

:D :D :D
How about pumpkin? That is a favorite at our house right now.

Forbidden chocolate... oh wait you can't have that.

I love vanilla or peach.

ChefBeckyD said:
:D :D :D
How about pumpkin? That is a favorite at our house right now.
Parody Pumpkin - that would be a good one!

jrstephens said:
I love vanilla or peach.
Maybe I could combine them to make Parody Peachkin.

Or Parody Pumpeach.

Either would be better than combining Peach and Cucumber - Peuke.

Silly Strawberry?Or.... Spectacular Spumoni!!:D

Either one would be better than Asparagus.

Tobaccy and Clam!(That's a Married With Children reference. Peg developed a craving for it when she was pregnant.)

There are several one liners I could come back with, none of which are suitable for a family web site.

LOL! What about Jerk Chicken?? Or, maybe beer?? :cool:

Beer ice cream... *giggle*

That reminds me, not sure why, of some weird garlic festival thingy I saw on Food Network, most likely... the festival included [and no, I'm not making this up] garlic ice cream. :yuck:

How about fruitty favor.. Oh, I should have said 'flavor' !!

I like Irish Cream Ice Cream...and hot chocolate. :)

lkprescott said:
Beer ice cream... *giggle*

That reminds me, not sure why, of some weird garlic festival thingy I saw on Food Network, most likely... the festival included [and no, I'm not making this up] garlic ice cream. :yuck:
Gilroy, California is the garlic capital of the world, and the location of the annual garlic festival. EVERYTHING is garlic - including the ice cream!

Where else can one feast on food laced with over two tons of fresh garlic, enjoy three stages of musical entertainment, shop in arts and crafts, view the great garlic cook-off and other celebrity cooking demonstrations, spend time in the children's area, visit interactive displays set up by many of our sponsors, soak up some glorious sunshine, and mingle with a fun bunch of garlic-loving people?

The GILROY GARLIC FESTIVAL in Gilroy, California!!

http://www.gilroygarlicfestival.com/index.html

I love egg nog shakes at McDonalds.

Well, if anyone would, you certainly would be the one!

I have an awesome recipe for homemade chocolate ice cream!!!!!

Doncha love it when a parody thread doubles the amount of posts in the original thread?:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Doncha love it when a parody thread doubles the amount of posts in the original thread?

:D

Yep - sure do.

And as long as you're all getting silly....how about CHEESE?!?!?!?
You do live in WI, KG....tee hee ;)

Nah, too much dairy. That would be like yogurt flavored.Did you see the pics I put up for you in your Bridges thread?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nah, too much dairy. That would be like yogurt flavored.

Did you see the pics I put up for you in your Bridges thread?

I saw a bunch of them..............thank you!! I feel so honored that you think of me when you see bridges......especially the SCARY ones!!! tee hee...;)

gmail and past host flavors.....
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm going to make ice cream and can't decide what kind to make.

And no, gmail is not a flavor, neither is past host.

Ooooooo but you could CREATE those flavors and sell 'em to Ben & Jerry's. You wculd be RICH!!! Rich I tell ya....and even make it into a future SB!!!

LOL:angel:

Related to Choosing the Perfect Ice Cream Flavor: Tips for Indecisive Makers

1. What is "I Need a Flavor Please!"?

"I Need a Flavor Please!" is a popular feature offered by Pampered Chef, where customers can request a specific flavor for a product that they would like to see added to our line.

2. How can I submit a flavor request?

Submitting a flavor request is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "I Need a Flavor Please!" button. From there, you can fill out a form with your name, email, and the flavor you would like to see added.

3. Can I request any type of flavor?

Yes, you can request any flavor that you would like to see in our products. We are always looking for new and exciting flavors to add to our line, so don't hesitate to make a request!

4. Will my flavor request definitely be added to your line?

While we cannot guarantee that every flavor request will be added, we do take all requests into consideration when developing new products. We appreciate all of our customers' input and strive to create products that meet their needs and preferences.

5. How will I know if my flavor request is being considered?

If your flavor request is being considered, we will reach out to you via email to let you know. We may also ask for more information or feedback on your requested flavor to help us create the best possible product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies