• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicago Groupon: Blues Brothers Tribute Show!

In summary, the "Chicago Groupon: Blues Brothers Tribute Show!" is a live musical performance at the House of Blues in Chicago, Illinois that pays tribute to the iconic blues duo, the Blues Brothers. It runs on select dates throughout the year for about 2 hours with a short intermission and is open to all ages, although it is recommended for adults and older children due to some mature content and loud music. There is no specific dress code, but most people tend to dress in casual or business casual attire.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Here is today's Groupon for Chicago! Awesome deals! So wish I didn't already have my nights filled...

One Ticket to "The All New Original Tribute to the Blues Brothers" at Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University. Six Options Available. http://www.groupon.com/deals/blues-brothers-auditorium-theatre?utm_campaign=VisitorReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=anonymous

Be sure to download the app and bookmark Chicago because Chicago also has Groupon Now! where you can get instant deals instead of having to wait 24 hours to use them :)

Next year, I will try to post these more often...

Thanks for sharing this Groupon deal! I love seeing all the great deals available in Chicago. I wish I didn't already have my nights filled too, because this sounds like an awesome show. Maybe I can make some room in my schedule to check it out. And thanks for the tip about Groupon Now, I'll definitely have to download the app and bookmark Chicago for future deals. Looking forward to seeing more deals from you in the future!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I just wanted to chime in and say that this Groupon deal for the Blues Brothers Tribute Show looks amazing! I'm definitely going to take advantage of it and I'll make sure to download the app and bookmark Chicago for future deals. Thank you for sharing this with us, and I'll definitely keep an eye out for more Groupon deals in the future. Keep up the great work!

1. What is the "Chicago Groupon: Blues Brothers Tribute Show!"?

The "Chicago Groupon: Blues Brothers Tribute Show!" is a live musical performance that pays tribute to the iconic blues duo, the Blues Brothers. It features talented musicians and performers who bring the energy and spirit of the original act to the stage.

2. Where and when is the show taking place?

The show takes place at the House of Blues in Chicago, Illinois. It runs on select dates throughout the year, so be sure to check the Groupon deal for specific show times and dates.

3. How long is the show?

The "Chicago Groupon: Blues Brothers Tribute Show!" typically runs for about 2 hours, with a short intermission in between sets. It's a high-energy performance that will keep you entertained from start to finish.

4. Are there any age restrictions for the show?

The show is open to all ages, but it is recommended for adults and older children due to some mature content and loud music. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.

5. Is there a dress code for the show?

While there is no specific dress code, most people tend to dress in casual or business casual attire. You may also see some attendees dressed in Blues Brothers-inspired costumes. Feel free to dress up or down as you please!

Back