• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheesy After-Concert Pic: Motley Crue Edition

I know I look really cheesy, but I am just a little drunk after a Motley Crue concert. It was the only pic of just me I could find! :rolleyes:Motley Crue! :eek: That's a blast from the past!!!! Are they touring again? I am so out of the loop! I remember when they were one of my hubby and my favorite bands 16 years ago!The concert was AWESOME and all the guys (well, except Mick) were hotter now than "back in the day".....I grabbed my friend and booked all the way to the front.Did you get to see them after they did the show on TV? I can't
PamperedMelanie
LOL, I got a pic of me up, that's all. I know I look really cheesy, but I am just a little drunk after a Motley Crue concert. It was the only pic of just me I could find! :rolleyes:

Motley Crue! :eek: That's a blast from the past!!!! Are they touring again? I am so out of the loop! I remember when they were one of my hubby and my favorite bands 16 years ago!
And the pic is great, nice to "see" you!;)

That is a riot!! Nice picture!!

MissChef said:
Motley Crue! :eek: That's a blast from the past!!!! Are they touring again? I am so out of the loop! I remember when they were one of my hubby and my favorite bands 16 years ago!
And the pic is great, nice to "see" you!;)

I don't know if the tour is over, but this was last July. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I got some great pics, I have one of Vince and one of Tommy under pics on my myspace www.myspace.com/melalyssa1. The concert was AWESOME and all the guys (well, except Mick) were hotter now than "back in the day".....I grabbed my friend and booked all the way to the front.

Did you get to see them after they did the show on TV? I can't remember the new guys name though. I thought he was really good.

sillylittlechef said:
Did you get to see them after they did the show on TV? I can't remember the new guys name though. I thought he was really good.

No it was the original Crue. I haven't seen SuperNova, I can't STAND the guy (lucas) that they picked.

Nothing like the semi-drunk avatars!

I think its a great picture!

speedychef said:
Nothing like the semi-drunk avatars!

Hey! I picked the tamest one I could! ;) LOL....

Related to Cheesy After-Concert Pic: Motley Crue Edition

1. What is the "Cheesy After-Concert Pic: Motley Crue Edition"?

The "Cheesy After-Concert Pic: Motley Crue Edition" is a special recipe created by Pampered Chef that combines the classic cheesy taste of mac and cheese with the bold flavors of Motley Crue's music. It is perfect for a post-concert snack or meal.

2. What ingredients are needed to make the "Cheesy After-Concert Pic: Motley Crue Edition"?

To make this delicious dish, you will need elbow macaroni, butter, milk, shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, hot sauce, and breadcrumbs. These ingredients can easily be found at your local grocery store.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta or dairy-free cheese. However, keep in mind that the taste and texture of the dish may be slightly different.

4. How long does it take to make the "Cheesy After-Concert Pic: Motley Crue Edition"?

The total preparation and cooking time for this dish is approximately 30 minutes. This includes boiling the pasta, making the cheese sauce, and baking the dish in the oven. It is a quick and easy recipe that can be made in no time.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time and reheat it later. Simply cover the dish with foil and refrigerate until ready to reheat. When reheating, bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries