• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out My Business Card - A Vista Print Creation

sorry.I really like those. I just ordered my last week but I didn't see the design you used. I really liked it though.Very cute and stylish. I didn't see that style when I ordered mine either.
heather223
Gold Member
Can you please look at my business card and tell me what you think? I created it on Vista Print. Thanks!:chef:

Attachments

• PC Business.jpg
    PC Business.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 420
I like it, but may I make a style comment? Multiple exclamation points on a single sentence looks a little amateurish, or like a spam email offer. If you can still edit it (haven't placed the order yet), I'd take off the extras. But that's just my opinion. Otherwise, those are cute.

Great job!

Thanks Ann! I want them to be cute but still professional looking. I haven't ordered them as I wanted to see what others would say. :chef:

chefann said:
I like it, but may I make a style comment? Multiple exclamation points on a single sentence looks a little amateurish, or like a spam email offer. If you can still edit it (haven't placed the order yet), I'd take off the extras. But that's just my opinion. Otherwise, those are cute.

Hmmmm...I'd never thought of that but you make a good point Ann.
Otherwise the cards look fabulous!

dannyzmom said:
Hmmmm...I'd never thought of that but you make a good point Ann.
Otherwise the cards look fabulous!

Thanks everyone! Ann I did take your suggestion and change the explanation points to 1. :chef:

I really like those. I just ordered my last week but I didn't see the design you used. I really liked it though.

dymplz8 said:
I really like those. I just ordered my last week but I didn't see the design you used. I really liked it though.

I didn't either until Ann S. explained it in another thread. You have to go to Premium business cards and select create your own logo. It is under restaurants! :chef:

Very cute and stylish. I didn't see that style when I ordered mine either.

ah, should have read all the posts before I replied~oops

1. How do I create a business card using Vista Print?

To create a business card using Vista Print, follow these steps:

• Go to the Vista Print website and click on the "Business Cards" option.
  • Choose a template or upload your own design.
  • Customize your business card by adding your information, logo, and any other desired elements.
  • Preview your design and make any necessary adjustments.
  • Proceed to checkout and place your order.

2. Can I use my own design for my business card on Vista Print?

Yes, you can upload your own design for your business card on Vista Print. Simply click on the "Upload Your Design" option and follow the prompts to upload your design file. Keep in mind that the design must meet certain specifications in order to be accepted.

3. How long does it take for Vista Print to print and ship my business cards?

The production and shipping time for your business cards will vary depending on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Vista Print offers a range of shipping options, including standard, express, and priority shipping. You can view the estimated delivery date for each option before placing your order.

4. Can I order a small quantity of business cards from Vista Print?

Yes, you can order a small quantity of business cards from Vista Print. The minimum order quantity for business cards is 100, but you can also choose to order 250, 500, or higher quantities. Keep in mind that ordering in bulk may result in a lower cost per card.

5. Can I order different designs for my business cards on Vista Print?

Yes, you can order different designs for your business cards on Vista Print. If you are ordering multiple sets of cards, you can choose a different design for each set. This is helpful if you have different products or services that you want to promote on separate business cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223