• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebration Cookie Mix at Shows

In summary, the conversation is about using the Celebration Cookies as a holiday recipe choice at shows. Some people have tried it by assembling the ingredients in a mini batter bowl and then baking the cookies for the show. Others have used the small batter bowl as a presentation for a layered mix and then used a larger bowl to actually mix and bake the cookies. Despite concerns about the small batter bowl not being big enough, it has been successful in generating sales. Some have also used the Classic batter bowl instead for a better visual presentation.
kam
Staff member
I was wondering if anyone did the Celebration Cookies at a show last holiday season.

I was thinking of adding them for a holiday recipe choice. I would "put together" the gift in the mini-batter bowl and then proceed to make the cookies for the show.

I was wondering if anyone did this and how it worked for a show?

Does it look funny that you don't use the small batter bowl to mix the cookies?

Thanks!

bumping...

No one did this at shows last year???

My director did the layered brownie mixes in the batter bowls and showed them at her shows, she sold a gazillion batter bowls that way. In fact, she bought the batter bowls herself and filled them with the mixes I think the entire thing (bowl, and layered ingredients for $20).

She did sell a lot.

kam said:
I was wondering if anyone did the Celebration Cookies at a show last holiday season.

I was thinking of adding them for a holiday recipe choice. I would "put together" the gift in the mini-batter bowl and then proceed to make the cookies for the show.

I was wondering if anyone did this and how it worked for a show?

Does it look funny that you don't use the small batter bowl to mix the cookies?

Thanks!

The small batter bowl is too small to mix them in.

The way I did it was to bring a small batter bowl layered - and mix up the brownies and bake them as guests were arriving, and then I would show them how to layer the brownies, put a bow on the bowl, and also show some other gift ideas...and then let them eat brownies and ice cream.

ChefBeckyD said:
The small batter bowl is too small to mix them in.

The way I did it was to bring a small batter bowl layered - and mix up the brownies and bake them as guests were arriving, and then I would show them how to layer the brownies, put a bow on the bowl, and also show some other gift ideas...and then let them eat brownies and ice cream.

Yes, I would have have to dump the "gift" into a bigger bowl and didn't know if people would then ask about why give the small batter bowl as part of the gift if it is too small for the recipe.

I would really like to show how the gift is made, then proceed to make the cookies with the "gift" I just assembled. I wasn't sure if this would make a good demo or not...

kam said:
Yes, I would have have to dump the "gift" into a bigger bowl and didn't know if people would then ask about why give the small batter bowl as part of the gift if it is too small for the recipe.

I would really like to show how the gift is made, then proceed to make the cookies with the "gift" I just assembled. I wasn't sure if this would make a good demo or not...

I just have always said that the quart jar layered mixes are so popular, but when you are done....all you have left is a quart jar. When you give a batter bowl mix, what you have left is a wonderful mixing bowl that is micro, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe, comes with a handy lid, and pour spout, and has measurements built in!

I've never had anyone comment about mixing it in a different bowl. I do mine the opposite of what you are going to do though. I finish with the completed gift, wrapped in a bow, and then I use that one for my next show.

Why would you not show the Classic BB if the Small is too small? It's only $3.50 more.

I made the Celebration cookies to serve at my open house. Next to them I had the "gift" set up next to it. I made a nice holiday bow to put on top and put a mini serving spatula on top with the recipe. It turned out nice and I has a few people buy the SBB.

pampchefsarah said:
Why would you not show the Classic BB if the Small is too small? It's only $3.50 more.

Maybe because it won't "fill it up to the top" like the small one and look 1/2 emtpy??? IDK?

Yes...that is why. If you use the larger bowl, it allows the ingredients to move around and they won't stay in pretty layers.

I did this at some of my shows last November and December. I would bring the mix in a zip lock to put the brownies in the oven at the beginning of the show. Then I would show them how to layer them for a gift. At the end they were served a warm brownie with ice cream. I always have had pretty good sales with this idea. I even have done it for early February shows, only I used valentines M&M's and a pink bow. We used to have recipe cards for this brownie mix and the other mixes, they were nice. At least we can print them off.
Deb

Related to Celebration Cookie Mix at Shows

1. What is the Celebration Cookie Mix?

The Celebration Cookie Mix is a pre-packaged mix that includes all the dry ingredients needed to make delicious cookies. It is perfect for baking at parties, events, or even just for a fun family activity.

2. Are there any special ingredients needed to make the cookies?

No, the mix includes all the necessary dry ingredients. All you need to add is butter and eggs to complete the recipe.

3. How many cookies does one mix make?

One mix makes approximately 24 cookies, depending on the size of the cookies you choose to make.

4. Can I customize the cookies with add-ins?

Yes, you can personalize the cookies by adding your favorite mix-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. Get creative and make the cookies your own!

5. Are there any allergens in the mix?

The Celebration Cookie Mix contains wheat, milk, and soy ingredients. It may also contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts, so please check the label carefully if you have any allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies