• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating a Qualified New Recruit: Shows 3 and 4 Success!"

That is so exciting! Maybe we can both be Directors in time for Conference! We'd both be walking in Wave One!:DNope, really. I was the kid in school who had no friends. No real enemies, but no real friends, either. I had a lot of acquaintances and people who I knew from classes, but was never invited to the parties. Same thing in college.Of course, I also graduated from college in 4 years with the equivalent of 180 credits. :) (We needed 128 to graduate.)Keep up the great job.We all think your the bomb Ann
chefann
Gold Member
Woo-hoo! My latest recruit just qualified! She turned in shows 3 and 4 yesterday. None of the 4 were huge (all around $200), but she's excited, and so am I.

So she's getting bonus PC$, and I'm getting the new consultant tote and 100 PC$! Wa-hoo!

Congrats! To you and her!

Thanks. She just called me to ask if I have any extra registry cards around. She's got a bride who is setting up a registry and needs 160 of them! Unfortunately, I don't have any (I ordered a box from Merrill in January with my website on them). But she's going to order some, and has about 50 at home to get the bride started.I promised her a tote bag if she qualified in her first 30 days, so I guess I owe her that. :) (I have one already- the beige and black one from Merrill.)

She seems motivated - go Ann and recruit!

Yippie for you!

I've got to learn how to do those really cut smilies!

Ann...That is WONDERFUL!!! CONGRATS!!!!!:D

That's awesome ANn! I need some like that!:D

Congrats!!!

Congrats Ann:D (plus you got 2000 points for the trip!)

Congrats, Ann!! What a great way to start the year. You'll have to let us all know how that tote is!! Keep up that momentum!:D

Congrats Ann thats great Im still not sure if im going to try to recruit for awhile or not. Congrats again :)

I'm hardly cool. I'm just a poser - I PRETEND to be cool in the hopes that noone notices it's all a facade.

chefann said:
I'm hardly cool. I'm just a poser - I PRETEND to be cool in the hopes that noone notices it's all a facade.

Get Outa Here............;) ;) ;)

Nope, really. I was the kid in school who had no friends. No real enemies, but no real friends, either. I had a lot of acquaintances and people who I knew from classes, but was never invited to the parties. Same thing in college.Of course, I also graduated from college in 4 years with the equivalent of 180 credits. :) (We needed 128 to graduate.)

Congratulations Ann! That is so exciting! Maybe we can both be Directors in time for Conference! We'd both be walking in Wave One!:D

chefann said:
Nope, really. I was the kid in school who had no friends. No real enemies, but no real friends, either. I had a lot of acquaintances and people who I knew from classes, but was never invited to the parties. Same thing in college.

Of course, I also graduated from college in 4 years with the equivalent of 180 credits. :) (We needed 128 to graduate.)

We all think your the bomb Ann
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/cool0019.gifhttp://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/cool0010.gif

Way to go Ann!! Keep up the great job.

Aw, you gals are all so sweet. Can I bring you home to be my personal cheering section?

Congrats!!!

Congratulations Ann!

1. How do I qualify for a "Celebrating a Qualified New Recruit" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have at least three shows booked and held within your first four weeks of joining.

2. Can I participate in this promotion if I am not a new recruit?

No, this promotion is specifically for new recruits to help jumpstart their business and reach their first goals as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What are the benefits of participating in this promotion?

By completing three shows within your first four weeks, you will not only receive recognition and celebration from your team and customers, but you will also earn a bonus reward from Pampered Chef.

4. Do virtual shows count towards this promotion?

Yes, virtual shows count towards this promotion as long as they are held within your first four weeks as a new recruit.

5. How will I receive my bonus reward for completing this promotion?

Your bonus reward will be credited to your account within 14 days after the end of your fourth week as a new recruit. You will receive an email notification once it has been credited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • DebbieSAChef