• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogue Show Returns and Impacts on Host Benefits: A First 90-Day Experience

In summary, my friend did a catalogue show for me, and her friend didn't realize how small it was, and wanted to return it.
Tig
A friend of mine did a catalogue show for me, since she new a friend of hers wanted the double burner griddle, but didnt want to host a show, so my friend did it so she can get the host benefit (chopper).
Anyhow, I submitted the show last week, and the delivery was yesterday. Now her friend didnt realise how small it was, and thought it would be bigger than it actually is, and wants to return it.
The catalogue show just made it inorder to make it a "show", and was my last of my first 4 shows to submit in my 30 days.
Is this going to affect the host in anyway? Is this return also going to affect my "four shows" as well? :confused:

Also, she wants to return the slotted turner (just wants to exchange it) she says her eggs stick onto it after running it in the dishwasher and says its a pain, so shes willing to retry another one... does anyone else have that problem? I know one of our new recruits on our team, her mother has had the problem, so Im just wondering if it happens often?

You can return in the first 30 days and not have to pay return shipping. After that she has to pay to have it shipped back. She can exchange it too. It will not affect your standings.

Tig said:
A friend of mine did a catalogue show for me, since she new a friend of hers wanted the double burner griddle, ... Now her friend didnt realise how small it was, and thought it would be bigger than it actually is, and wants to return it.

Exactly how big did she need it to be? It fits over 2 burners. I love mine. I can make 8 of anything at 1 time.

But to answer your questions: she can return/exchange without it affecting you or the host.

Tig said:
she says her eggs stick onto it after running it in the dishwasher and says its a pain, so shes willing to retry another one... does anyone else have that problem? I know one of our new recruits on our team, her mother has had the problem, so Im just wondering if it happens often?

Eggs will continue to cook where there is heat... so when cleaning ANYTHING that has egg on it (turners, cookware, bowls, etc) COLD water needs to be used. If it's rinsed it hot water or put in the dishwasher, it will continue to cook and become baked on. Tell her to rinse it with COLD water before running in the dishwasher and she'll have better luck. HTH!!!!

Thanks guys! I dont know why she was hoping bigger, but she seems the snobby type and I didnt want to ask questions ;)
Thanks for the tip on the eggs, I will let her know!

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Customers can return any Pampered Chef product within 90 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. The product must be in its original packaging and in unused condition.

2. How do I return a product to Pampered Chef?

To return a product, customers can contact their consultant or call our customer service team. They will provide instructions on how to return the product and issue a refund or exchange upon receiving the item.

3. Can I return a product if I have used it?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so customers can return a product even if it has been used within 90 days of purchase. However, please note that heavily used or damaged products may not be eligible for a full refund.

4. What if I received a damaged or defective product?

If a product arrives damaged or defective, customers can contact their consultant or call our customer service team for a replacement or refund. Please provide a photo of the damaged item for verification purposes.

5. Can I return a product if I bought it from a consultant?

Yes, customers can return a product purchased from a consultant within 90 days of purchase. However, the refund or exchange must go through the consultant and not through Pampered Chef directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lisasfuncooking