• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Catalog Tote Patsy Mentioned? Price?

In summary, the catalog tote mentioned by Patsy can be found on the Pampered Chef website or purchased directly from a consultant. It comes in two sizes, small and large, which are priced at $40 and $55 respectively. Personalization with a name or initials is available for an extra $10, but only for the large tote. The tote is not available for purchase in stores and can only be bought online or through a consultant.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
i am looking on the supply order and don't see the catalog tote which patsy mentions in the video....

anyone know it and the price??

It's on there. It's $15.

thanks..anyone ever have a day where you feel like you are in a fog! I see it now!

1. Where can I find the catalog tote that Patsy mentioned?

The catalog tote that Patsy mentioned can be found on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase it directly from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the catalog tote available in different sizes?

Yes, the catalog tote comes in two sizes: small and large. The small tote measures 13.5" x 10.5" x 4" and the large tote measures 16" x 13" x 4".

3. How much does the catalog tote cost?

The price of the catalog tote depends on the size you choose. The small tote is priced at $40 and the large tote is priced at $55.

4. Can I personalize the catalog tote?

Yes, you can personalize the catalog tote with your name or initials for an additional cost of $10. This option is only available for the large tote.

5. Is the catalog tote available for purchase in stores?

No, the catalog tote is only available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • bethany.harapat