• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Vs Wedding Registry ?

In summary, a catalog show is a virtual party where guests can browse and purchase items from the Pampered Chef catalog, while a wedding registry is a list of desired products that a couple can share with their wedding guests. Both options offer rewards and free products, with the catalog show earning host rewards based on sales and the wedding registry earning rewards based on purchases. To set up a catalog show, you can contact a consultant or host a virtual party on the website, while a wedding registry can be created with the help of a consultant or through the website. There is no minimum purchase requirement for a catalog show, but a minimum purchase of $150 is needed for rewards and free products with a wedding registry. Items can also be added or removed from
smallfarmmom
A friend is wanting to host a catalog show for a young woman from our Church that married 1 year ago & lives in another state. Sort of a belated shower, only now long diatance. I have a few questions, like...Since Mary is hosting the show, only she can get the host rewards b/c she is the host right? The only thing Kari would get would be the actual gifts bought for her right? Each guest would have to pay the ship direct shipping right?

I have to tell you, this seems like a bad idea to me?

Would it be possible to make the bride the Host instead of Mary? I would think unless there are some products that are bought for the customers themselves, and not the bride and groom, that she should be the host, and have all the products shipped to wherever they live. If someone wants to order for themselves personally, have them pay direct shipping for their personal orders.

Years ago I hosted a bridal shower for my brother's wife-to-be and I told the Consultant to just give the bride all of the host benefits, I didn't want them, because it was for her. I guess she was the "Host" in name only, so-to-speak, because I was the one that put together the guest list, sent out invitations, bought the ingredients, etc. My mom had it at her house and we did all the shower games and stuff before and after the Consultant did her demo. But the whole point was to get as much as we could for my brother and sis-in-law, so I gave her whatever discounts/free products from the show and the Past Host Discount.

Just some thoughts, I hope it helps. :)
~Vicks

Hi there, it's great that you are considering hosting a catalog show for your friend's belated shower. To answer your questions, yes, Mary would be the only one eligible for the host rewards since she is the one hosting the show. Kari would only receive the actual gifts purchased for her. And yes, each guest would have to pay for direct shipping.I can understand your hesitation about the idea, as it may seem a bit impersonal or disconnected. Have you considered maybe organizing a virtual shower instead? This way, everyone can still participate and send gifts, but it would feel more personal and interactive. Just a thought!Regardless, I hope the show is a success and Kari receives some lovely gifts. Best of luck!

What is the difference between a catalog show and a wedding registry?

A catalog show is a virtual party where the host invites friends and family to browse the Pampered Chef catalog and make purchases. A wedding registry is a list of desired Pampered Chef products that a couple can create and share with their wedding guests.

Can I earn rewards and free products with a catalog show or wedding registry?

Yes, you can earn rewards and free products with both a catalog show and a wedding registry. For a catalog show, you can earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party. For a wedding registry, you can earn rewards based on the total purchases made from your registry.

How do I set up a catalog show or wedding registry?

To set up a catalog show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own virtual party on our website. To create a wedding registry, you can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to select the products you want and set up your registry on our website.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for a catalog show or wedding registry?

There is no minimum purchase requirement for a catalog show. However, for a wedding registry, a minimum purchase of $150 is required for you to earn rewards and free products.

Can I add or remove items from my wedding registry?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your registry account on our website and make the desired changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
Tams
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen