• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cat Show Order Forms: A Guide to Choosing the Right Forms for Your Event

In summary, the best forms to send out with cat shows are the ones provided by Pampered Chef, and the Guest Special is right on the form.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
What are the best forms to send out with cat shows? Are we supposed to use the ones in triplicate so the guest can take their receipt home with them?

Thanks!

You don't have to. HO has downloadable order forms for each month on Consultant's Corner. Most consultants use those, or something similar, for catalog shows. I've uploaded my form here before - it'll be in the files with a name like "Blank OOF".

Thanks again!

I think I'm going to have to start calling you "Super ChefAnn"!

Here is Ann's OOF - I use it too!

Attachments

• OOF - any.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 300
Ok, when I first saw this thred I thought you were having a "Cat" Show!:D

I like to use the Outside Order Form provided by Pampered Chef (just be sure to add a sticker with your information and the correct tax figures before making copies) because the Guest Special for that month is right on the form. I don't include the second page (you'll see it when you download from Consultant's Corner) because I make them an offical receipt later. I DO copy the full page guest special on the back of each order form. You don't need to do this. . .but I have my own copy machine so it's not a big deal and it reminds them of what they can get for FREE.

chefjeanine said:
I like to use the Outside Order Form provided by Pampered Chef (just be sure to add a sticker with your information and the correct tax figures before making copies) because the Guest Special for that month is right on the form. I don't include the second page (you'll see it when you download from Consultant's Corner) because I make them an offical receipt later. I DO copy the full page guest special on the back of each order form. You don't need to do this. . .but I have my own copy machine so it's not a big deal and it reminds them of what they can get for FREE.
I used to use my own order forms for outside orders/catalog shows but now I just use PC's from CC. They have pics of the guest special. I give the host one copy of the second page to share in case someone wants it. I never give them the 3 copy forms - they are reserved for shows.

I feel that since PC gives such a great return policy they actually have 30 days to change their mind without cost to the customer so their rights are covered.

Related to Cat Show Order Forms: A Guide to Choosing the Right Forms for Your Event

1. How do I obtain an order form for a cat show?

Order forms for cat shows can be obtained by contacting the show coordinator or by checking the show's website. You can also request an order form from a Pampered Chef consultant who is participating in the show.

2. Can I order products online using the order form for a cat show?

Unfortunately, the order form for a cat show is only valid for in-person purchases at the show. You can, however, place an online order through a Pampered Chef consultant before or after the show.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts available for orders made through the order form for a cat show?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and discounts offered for orders made through the order form for a cat show. These deals may vary from show to show, so be sure to check the form or ask the show coordinator for more information.

4. Do I need to fill out the entire order form or can I just order a few items?

You can order as few or as many items as you'd like on the order form for a cat show. However, keep in mind that some deals and discounts may require a minimum purchase amount.

5. How do I pay for my order made through the order form for a cat show?

You can pay for your order with cash, credit/debit card, or check at the show. If you placed an online order through a consultant, you can pay using the consultant's preferred method of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • chellb1234