• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carry All Tote and Consultant Tote

In summary, the Carry All Tote is a larger bag designed for transporting all of your Pampered Chef products, while the Consultant Tote is a smaller bag intended for carrying a smaller selection of products to parties or events. Both totes can be customized with your name or business logo and have dimensions suitable for standard size Pampered Chef products. They are also durable and can be used for other purposes such as grocery shopping or carrying books.
jrstephens
What is the difference as far as which is bigger and better to use?

I want one of these but want to make sure I get the one I can use the most in case I do not get enough points to get them both. Although, I will be very disappointed if I don/t b/c I have 1 cooking and 3 catalogs left for the month.

jrstephens said:
What is the difference as far as which is bigger and better to use?

I want one of these but want to make sure I get the one I can use the most in case I do not get enough points to get them both. Although, I will be very disappointed if I don/t b/c I have 1 cooking and 3 catalogs left for the month.

You get points next month too Jennifer!

The Consultant Tote is bigger, and a little sturdier in construction. For shows, I use the Consultant Tote for all of my products, and the Carry-All for Paperwork, dishcloth & towel, cookbooks, and spices.

Thanks for the info.

I remembr about next month but I know this month is double points and the way my calendar is looking right now I need this month b/c next month isn't looking too god right now, ha!:D

Related to Carry All Tote and Consultant Tote

1. What is the difference between the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote?

The Carry All Tote is a larger bag designed for transporting all of your Pampered Chef products, while the Consultant Tote is a smaller bag intended for carrying a smaller selection of products to parties or events.

2. Can I customize my Carry All Tote or Consultant Tote?

Yes, both totes can be customized with your name or business logo for a personal touch. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

3. What are the dimensions of the Carry All Tote and Consultant Tote?

The Carry All Tote measures 20.5" x 10.5" x 9" and the Consultant Tote measures 13" x 10" x 8". Both totes are designed to fit standard size Pampered Chef products.

4. Are the Carry All Tote and Consultant Tote durable?

Yes, both totes are made with heavy-duty canvas and reinforced stitching for durability. They are designed to withstand the weight of Pampered Chef products and regular use.

5. Can I use the Carry All Tote and Consultant Tote for other purposes?

While these totes are specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, they can certainly be used for other purposes such as grocery shopping, carrying books or other items. The versatile design makes them suitable for a variety of uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ksmedic