• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Sales Reset: A Common Issue and Solution

In summary, "Career Sales Gone" at Pampered Chef refers to the loss of a consultant's career sales status due to a decrease in sales volume. This can happen for various reasons such as a decrease in sales activity or not meeting the minimum sales requirement. When this happens, the consultant may lose access to certain incentives and a higher commission rate, but they can still work towards rebuilding their sales volume to regain their career sales status. To prevent this from happening, consultants should focus on consistently building and maintaining their sales volume through customer engagement, hosting events, and implementing new sales strategies. It is possible for a consultant to regain their career sales status by increasing their sales volume and meeting the minimum sales requirement, with support and resources offered by Pampered
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Did anyone else check their Career Sales and discover they are at zero? I haven't been inactive at all.

First of the month - they are getting all the info updated!

That would definitely be freaky!! I'm sure it's what wadesgirl said, things are always a little wonky on the 1st of the month!! Especially when there is a big promo (like the bags) and home office gets slammed the last day of the month!!

Yup, that would be my guess. My team sales aren't updated yet either, and those usually post by 11 on a normal day - its just the last day crazies!!

It does it every month so they can update their systems.

If you click on Performance tracker, everything is ZERO ~ but if you click the little option at the top for previous month, you'll see your current Career Sales. ;)

It seems to be all better now.Sure is nice to see that I'm only $895.29 away from my pay raise and know that the show I'll be turning in tomorrow is more than that! :)

Congrats! :D

Thanks! Crazy silly me .... I keep calculating what I'll make from that show ... what level it will put me on ... and how much will be 24 percent and how much will be 22 percent ... and whether my other show or 2 will put me over $1,250! PC Pay will come in handy for my upcoming trip!

1. What is "Career Sales Gone" at Pampered Chef?

"Career Sales Gone" at Pampered Chef refers to the situation where a consultant's sales volume drops below a certain level, resulting in the loss of their career sales status. This status is important for consultants as it determines their commission rate and eligibility for certain incentives.

2. What causes a consultant to experience "Career Sales Gone"?

There are a few reasons why a consultant may experience "Career Sales Gone" at Pampered Chef. This could be due to a decrease in sales activity, a change in the consultant's personal circumstances, or not meeting the minimum sales requirement for a certain period of time.

3. What happens when a consultant's sales status changes to "Career Sales Gone"?

When a consultant's sales status changes to "Career Sales Gone," they will no longer be eligible for the higher commission rate and may lose access to certain incentives. However, they will still remain as a consultant and can work towards rebuilding their sales volume to regain their career sales status.

4. How can a consultant prevent "Career Sales Gone" from happening?

To prevent "Career Sales Gone," consultants should focus on consistently building and maintaining their sales volume. This can be achieved through regular customer engagement, hosting parties and events, and continuously learning and implementing new sales strategies.

5. Is it possible to regain career sales status after experiencing "Career Sales Gone"?

Yes, it is possible for a consultant to regain their career sales status after experiencing "Career Sales Gone." This can be done by increasing their sales volume and meeting the minimum sales requirement for a certain period of time. Pampered Chef also offers support and resources to help consultants rebuild their business and regain their career sales status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
wadesgirl