• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Remember Company Name: PJ Party in a Tin Can?

In summary, a "PJ Party in a Tin Can" is a pre-packaged kit for hosting a virtual party with friends and family. It includes all necessary supplies and instructions for easy recipes and fun activities. The party is designed for 4-6 people, but can be customized for larger groups. Additional supplies or ingredients are not needed, and hosting the party is simple with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.
naekelsey
Gold Member
This is so not PC but knew you smart people's could help me out. I have been racking my brain trying to remember a name of a company. The "party" comes in a tin can. The tin can has there logo and info on it. It is party where all of your girlfriends get together in the pj's and pamper themselves.

Does this ring a bell with anyone??

thanks

Nope, doesn't sound familiar to me...sounds interesting, though!!!

I have something like that from a company called "Jaqua Girls" It came in a one gallon paint can. Stuff for facials and pedicures... and stuff. I don't know that it is actually what you were looking for, but I hope it helps

Pajama Gram maybe? I have never ordered from them but hear Paul HArvey talk about them around Christmas.

Related to Can't Remember Company Name: PJ Party in a Tin Can?

1. What is a "PJ Party in a Tin Can"?

A "PJ Party in a Tin Can" is a fun and convenient way to host a virtual party with your friends and family. It includes all the supplies and instructions needed to make delicious and easy recipes, as well as fun activities and games to enjoy together.

2. How many people can participate in a "PJ Party in a Tin Can"?

Our "PJ Party in a Tin Can" is designed for a group of 4-6 people. However, you can purchase multiple tins to accommodate larger groups.

3. Can I choose the recipes and activities included in the "PJ Party in a Tin Can"?

Yes, you can select from a variety of recipes and activities to customize your "PJ Party in a Tin Can" experience. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know your preferences when placing your order.

4. Do I need any additional supplies or ingredients for the party?

No, the "PJ Party in a Tin Can" includes all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the recipes and activities. The only thing you may need is basic kitchen tools, such as mixing bowls and measuring cups.

5. How do I host a "PJ Party in a Tin Can"?

Hosting a "PJ Party in a Tin Can" is simple. Just invite your friends and family, set a date and time, and your Pampered Chef consultant will handle the rest. They will provide a link for everyone to join the virtual party and guide you through the recipes and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
imported_heat123
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224