• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canoli Recipes: Share Your Family Secrets!

In summary, a traditional cannoli recipe calls for ingredients such as flour, sugar, butter, eggs, marsala wine, and ricotta cheese for the dough, and ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract for the filling. Marsala wine can be substituted with white wine and brandy, rum, or sherry. To prevent soggy shells, fill them just before serving or brush the inside with melted chocolate. The shells can also be made ahead of time and frozen for up to two weeks. Leftover cannolis can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, but for best results, store the filling and shells separately and fill them before serving.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Does anyone have a canoli recipe? I know its usually has ricotta chese, confectioner's sugar and vanilla. Are there any secret family recipes, or ingredients someone wants to suggest?

I found this one for you! Good LUck and if you make it, let us know, I've been dying to make it but haven't done it!:rolleyes: :D

Okay, forget it, I can't get it to post. It is a PC recipe that is called Canoli Dip.

Last edited:
Kristi: the recipe didn't post. Could you try again?

Okay, you're going to have to e-mail me off of this board, sorry.:rolleyes: :D

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of delicious recipes, including a fantastic cannoli recipe! Our recipe uses traditional ingredients like ricotta cheese, confectioner's sugar, and vanilla, but we also add a touch of cinnamon and orange zest for some extra flavor. I highly recommend giving it a try! If you're looking for a secret family recipe, I would suggest asking around within your own family or community. You never know who might have a delicious recipe to share. Happy cooking!

Related to Canoli Recipes: Share Your Family Secrets!

What are the ingredients needed for a traditional cannoli recipe?

A traditional cannoli recipe typically includes flour, sugar, butter, eggs, marsala wine, and ricotta cheese for the dough. For the filling, you will need ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and optional add-ins such as chocolate chips or candied fruit.

Can I use a substitute for marsala wine in my cannoli recipe?

Yes, you can substitute marsala wine with a combination of white wine and brandy. You can also use rum or sherry as alternatives. However, the flavor may differ slightly from traditional cannolis made with marsala wine.

How do I prevent my cannoli shells from getting soggy?

The key to preventing soggy cannoli shells is to fill them just before serving. If you need to make them ahead of time, store the shells and filling separately and fill them right before serving. You can also try brushing the inside of the shells with melted chocolate to create a barrier between the filling and the shell.

Can I make my cannoli shells ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make your cannoli shells ahead of time and freeze them for up to two weeks. Make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store them in an airtight container. Thaw the shells at room temperature before filling them.

What is the best way to store leftover cannolis?

If you have any leftover cannolis, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They will stay fresh for up to 2-3 days. However, the cannoli shells may become slightly softer over time. To maintain the crispiness of the shells, you can store the filling and shells separately and fill them right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies