• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Spring Launch..or "Spring Into Action" Event

In summary, there was an announcement for something "big" but no details were given. There will be another event, but it is not in Canada.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Sooo... is anyone on here going to the Spring Into Action event?
i am doing Edmonton on 28th. leaving tomorrow and spending the night.

I wonder if there is any big "earth shattering, life changing" announcement for us like there appears to be with the U.S. consultants??
I have heard Nothing!

Anyone else?:confused:

I can't go... so sad as I really wanted to but hubbie is recovering from pneumonia and then his 83 yr old father was hospitalized with neck fractures on the 3, 4, 5th vertebrates. Surgery on Boxing Day and with mother in law having dementia plus recovering from a heart condition, my life got put on hold!
Now that things have settled down and I am able to attend there is no room in Toronto...
So want to be there to hear the news first hand and touch the products... anyone going want to update me asap....please, I will not share with anyone else... [email protected] .... pretty please to brighten up my day...lol

The earth-shattering announcement was truly amazing... and obviously the same one as in the US! I was at the Edmonton event as well - just loved it!

oh, you are a meanie... no sharing??

Cathy pclady said:
oh, you are a meanie... no sharing??

LOL! Can't share in public for sure!

then email me!! or pm.... or call... I'm going crazy not knowing.. first Spring Launch I couldn't attend (in 13.5 yrs with PC) and they announce the BIGGEST news ... darn it!! ....LOL

You guys are funny..LOL.

They didnt give us much about the BIG thing though. Said "more info to come". but i sure cant wait for it to happen!

I can't wait to see what is new and all. I was suppose to go to the Launch in Toronto had paid ahead and all and ended up in the Hospital getting out the day before the launch and being almost 3 hours away I could not go. It would have been my first so can someone tell me when I can see what went on. Really wish I could have made it, really needed the training and the few little gifts would have been nice also, but alas my health is more important.
If you can let me know when and where I might find out all that went on I would really appreciate that,
Thanks, Sandi

What is the "Canadian Spring Launch" or "Spring Into Action" event?

The "Canadian Spring Launch" or "Spring Into Action" event is an annual event held in Canada to kick off the spring season. It is a celebration of the warmer weather and a call to action for individuals and communities to get involved in various activities and initiatives that promote sustainability, health, and community engagement.

When and where will the "Canadian Spring Launch" or "Spring Into Action" event take place?

The exact date and location of the "Canadian Spring Launch" or "Spring Into Action" event may vary each year. It is typically held in late March or early April when spring officially begins in Canada. The event may take place in different cities or communities across the country, so be sure to check for updates and announcements from the organizers.

Who can attend the "Canadian Spring Launch" or "Spring Into Action" event?

The event is open to everyone, including individuals, families, and community groups. The organizers encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to participate and contribute to the event. It is also a great opportunity for businesses and organizations to showcase their products and services that align with the event's themes.

What can I expect from the "Canadian Spring Launch" or "Spring Into Action" event?

The event typically features a variety of activities, such as workshops, seminars, demonstrations, and performances, that promote sustainability, health, and community engagement. There may also be exhibitors and vendors showcasing their products and services, as well as opportunities to network and connect with like-minded individuals and organizations.

How can I get involved in the "Canadian Spring Launch" or "Spring Into Action" event?

There are several ways to get involved in the event, such as attending as a participant, volunteering, or becoming a sponsor or exhibitor. You can also spread the word about the event and encourage others to attend or get involved. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from the organizers on how you can contribute to the event's success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • darlinclem