• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can You Let Me Know What Other Supply Services You Use?I Have Gotten

I
icerneaccorie
Can you let me know what other supply services you use?
I have gotten stuff from www.Stickingtobusiness.com or www.expressyourself.com but I'm looking for some more to check prices and getting items for incentives. I know there are more so if you can share let me know. Thanks

!Hi there,As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to share some other supply services that I have used and have had good experiences with. One website that I have found to have competitive prices and a wide variety of items is www.kitchenkrafts.com. They offer everything from baking supplies to kitchen gadgets and even have a section specifically for party favors and incentives.Another website that I have used in the past is www.webstaurantstore.com. They have a large selection of restaurant and catering supplies, but I have found that they also have great deals on some items that can be useful for our Pampered Chef business.I hope this helps in your search for supply services. Happy cooking and selling!

1. What are some other supply services you use for incentives?

Some other supply services that I use for incentives include www.Stickingtobusiness.com and www.expressyourself.com. These websites offer a variety of products at competitive prices.

2. Can you recommend any other supply services for procurement purposes?

Aside from the ones mentioned, I would also recommend checking out www.bulkbuy.com and www.supplychain.com. These websites offer bulk purchasing options and have a wide range of products to choose from.

3. Are there any other supply services that offer discounts or deals?

Yes, there are several supply services that offer discounts or deals for bulk purchases or for specific products. Some examples include www.discountsupply.com and www.specialoffersupply.com.

4. Can you let me know about any supply services that specialize in a particular industry?

Yes, there are supply services that specialize in specific industries such as healthcare, education, and hospitality. Some examples include www.medicalsupply.com, www.educationalsupply.com, and www.hospitalitysupply.com.

5. How do I know which supply service is the most cost-effective?

The best way to determine which supply service is the most cost-effective for your needs is to compare prices and products from different websites. You can also read reviews from other customers to get an idea of their experiences with the service. Additionally, some websites offer price matching or discounts for first-time customers, so be sure to take advantage of those opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Suzanne Johnson