• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help My Niece Win Brevard Idol? Vote Now!

In summary, the niece of the speaker is trying out for a hometown version of American Idol called Brevard Idol. She is singing one of the speaker's very favorite songs. The voting for this round ends tonight at midnight. If she is within the top 5 at the end of the voting, she will move on to the next round.
uhh! she it not in the top 5 now! I have been voting all afternoon.

Oh no!! You guys pass the link on to everyone you know - family, friends, email pals....we've gotta get her back up again!!!

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
Oh no!! You guys apss the link on to everyone you know - family, friends, email pals....we've gotta get her back up again!!!

She back to No. 5 now!

Oooh! She's back in 5th again!

We got her back up to FOURTH!!!!

Kepp voting Cheffers!!!!!

Shes back up to 4...it was my vote that did it....;) ;) ;)

I voted twice and she is up to 4th, (I think it was me.) hehe
WTG voters

This is so exciting - I am jazzed for her to win and I don't even know the kid - LOL

Kristi - you tell your neice she's got The Cheffers backing her!!! Woot Woot Woot Woot!!!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Will you please vote for her? It's for today ONLY!!! Thank you!!!! HEr name is Allison Lathrop.
http://www.floridatoday.com

and!:D :D

I am bumping up the link, so, anyone just seeing this will not have to search for it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by PampMomof3
Will you please vote for her? It's for today ONLY!!! Thank you!!!! HEr name is Allison Lathrop.

Great idea Jennifer!

I am running back & forth to/from teh kitchen preparing dinner - we're having a big dinner tonight...I have a timer in the kitchen set for every 5 minutes to remind me to run back up here - LOL

dannyzmom said:
I am running back & forth to/from teh kitchen preparing dinner - we're having a big dinner tonight...I have a timer in the kitchen set for every 5 minutes to remind me to run back up here - LOL
[/url]

I am sitting here laughing just picturing that.

I will leave work in a few minutes and will not be home much so my voting is about to come to an end:mad: i hate to quit voting!

jrstephens said:
I am sitting here laughing just picturing that.

I will leave work in a few minutes and will not be home much so my voting is about to come to an end:mad: i hate to quit voting!

Pass the link on to a friend so they'll vote in your absence!!

I've been in and out all day....I just voted. I hope she wins, she's a cutie pie!

pamperedlinda said:
I've been in and out all day....I just voted. I hope she wins, she's a cutie pie!

Her story just really touched me. Her singing is amazing and I love her song choice - but her story moved me...so I am emailing EVERYONE to get this kid votes...

i just voted. Go Allison! So cute with her sunglasses on her head! :D

She's holding pretty steady in 4th place....let's bump her up to 3rd!!

She's 3rd!! Thanks Ladies!!!:D :D

She's still 3rd!!! Bumping up for others!!!:D

Go Allison!

Had to log of at work - back on at home now! :) Voting again!

I have been voting for her!

Thanks Guys! I keep voting! Man, I'mtired!!!

Ok so this is really weird... I just went in to vote again and I get a message that I have exceeded my 288 votes for today and to come back tomorrow. Now I KNOW I havn't voted that much LoL! I closed out of the website, waited a lil bit, went back in and I got the same message again. I'm afraid my voting days are over!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the same error after only voting 4 times. Odd. Hope she stays in the top 3 anyways. Wishing I could vote more :(

It just stopped letting me vote - no message or anything - just not showing me the page with voting boxes

Nevermind - I just closed it out and reopened it an now its letting me vote again

dannyzmom said:
It just stopped letting me vote - no message or anything - just not showing me the page with voting boxes
That happened to me a little while ago. I was able to vote just now though. She's still in 3rd!

I've voted 4 times so far. I'm home now and I'll keep going..:) What time does the voting close? Is it midnight? And if so, who's midnight? It's 10:30 here - so my midnight or my 1 am? :D

kcjodih said:
I've voted 4 times so far. I'm home now and I'll keep going..:) What time does the voting close? Is it midnight? And if so, who's midnight? It's 10:30 here - so my midnight or my 1 am? :D
Since the contest is in Florida I would assume eastern time zone....but you never know....

kcjodih said:

It would be midnight eastern time I am assuming since it's a florida website. I am going to have to sign off shortly i can barely keep my eyes open...i have been voting all day - I must have logged over 300 votes...LOL

dannyzmom said:
It would be midnight eastern time I am assuming since it's a florida website. I am going to have to sign off shortly i can barely keep my eyes open...i have been voting all day - I must have logged over 300 votes...LOL

It sure does feel like it, doesn't it Carolyn? :p I really do appreciate all of your guys support. I know Allie does too. She is really hoping to do this and do well at it. She can't believe that shes in 3rd place! Her mom was a big singer and wanted to audition in the first American Idol but it didn't come close to our town and then she didn't make it for the second seaon.:(

PampMomof3 said:
It sure does feel like it, doesn't it Carolyn? :p I really do appreciate all of your guys support. I know Allie does too. She is really hoping to do this and do well at it. She can't believe that shes in 3rd place! Her mom was a big singer and wanted to audition in the first American Idol but it didn't come close to our town and then she didn't make it for the second seaon.:(

How did her mom die, if you don't mind my asking?

dannyzmom said:

Considering you can only do 288 in the voting period (I think that's what they said...) you did pretty good! :)

I've been voting all I can today too...I'll still vote a little bit more tonight before bed. I hope she makes it! :)

Thanks Janet! Figuring that right before I started this thread this morning, ther were 1250 votes already. now its reaching 9000!:D Way to go guys!!!

Well, I'll keep voting until I can't vote anymore....I have NO idea what time it is in Florida compared to where I am so I'm still voting every 5 minutes. :)

Still won't let me vote... WEIRD! There is no way I've voted 288 times like it's telling me, hmmmmm

Well, right now it is 11:00 p.m. in FL.

Yes, it is 11 pm here and I am wiped so in between me voting every 5 minutes, I'm cleaning off my desk. Ugh! At least it gives me somthing to do in between!!!:D

It's 11 here as well so it's obviously the same time zone. 1 hour to go ladies!

Thanks Jodi! I'll have to Allie tomorrow that Jodi in Canada was voting for her!!! thats too cool! I'm wiped!!!:D

I'm still voting :D AND gettin' pissed that we can't bump her higher than 3rd!! Tell the other voters for the other contestants to GO TO BED!! :D

Right! 5 minutes to go!! Yeah! I really can't believe she didn't move from 3rd! I know shes happy with it though!

It won't let me vote again. What the heck/??????:eek: I wanted to get one more in.

Okay its DONE! Thank you EVERYONE who voted! I sure do appreciate it and I know she does too!!! I did get one last vote in!!!:D

I voted at 11:54, then tried again at 11;58 and 11:59 and it took forever to refresh and exactly as it turned to 12:00 on my computer - BAM! Up comes the screen and it's now group #4!!! No wasting time! They ripped me off one vote though :mad:

Tell her I say 'way to go, girl!' ;)

Going to bed now...reallyyyyyyyyy tired :)

So...how did it end? I can't get the page to load now - I guess since voting is over. Did we get her any higher than 3rd place?

I don't know either :( I'm thinking 3rd...I had to head to bed at 10:15 here...kids were up too late (it was 11:15 your time).

<h2>1. How can I vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol?</h2><p>To vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, you can visit the Florida Today website and click on the Brevard Idol Vote for Group 3 link. From there, you can vote every five minutes until midnight.</p><h2>2. Can anyone vote for Allison Lathrop, or do I need to be a resident of Brevard County?</h2><p>Anyone can vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, regardless of their location. As long as you have access to the Florida Today website, you can vote for her.</p><h2>3. How many times can I vote for Allison Lathrop?</h2><p>You can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes until midnight on the day of the voting period. This means you have multiple opportunities to show your support for her.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to how many votes Allison Lathrop can receive?</h2><p>There is no limit to the number of votes Allison Lathrop can receive. As long as people continue to vote for her, she can receive an unlimited number of votes.</p><h2>5. Can I only vote for Allison Lathrop on the day of the voting period?</h2><p>Yes, the voting period for Brevard Idol is only for one day. However, you can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes during this day, so make sure to show your support multiple times.</p>

Related to Can You Help My Niece Win Brevard Idol? Vote Now!

1. How can I vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol?

To vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, you can visit the Florida Today website and click on the Brevard Idol Vote for Group 3 link. From there, you can vote every five minutes until midnight.

2. Can anyone vote for Allison Lathrop, or do I need to be a resident of Brevard County?

Anyone can vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, regardless of their location. As long as you have access to the Florida Today website, you can vote for her.

3. How many times can I vote for Allison Lathrop?

You can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes until midnight on the day of the voting period. This means you have multiple opportunities to show your support for her.

4. Is there a limit to how many votes Allison Lathrop can receive?

There is no limit to the number of votes Allison Lathrop can receive. As long as people continue to vote for her, she can receive an unlimited number of votes.

5. Can I only vote for Allison Lathrop on the day of the voting period?

Yes, the voting period for Brevard Idol is only for one day. However, you can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes during this day, so make sure to show your support multiple times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies