• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Vote Daily to Support Rachel in the Tara Smith Casting?

In summary, "Help My Former Student Win" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to nominate and vote for their favorite former students, who have a chance to win a cash prize to support their goals and aspirations. Anyone can participate by nominating or voting for a former student, as long as they meet the age and residency requirements. To nominate, visit the campaign website and provide necessary information and a brief description of why the former student deserves to win. To vote, visit the website and submit your vote, which can be done once per day. The winner will be announced within 7 days after the end of the campaign and will be contacted via email and phone.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Rachel, a former student is participating in the Tara Smith Casting on ExplorModeling.com. This is the last week to vote to help her; my understanding is you can vote once a day. Thank you for your help!
http://exploremodeling.com/Casting/TaraSmith/41420/Rachel_B.aspx

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this information about Rachel and her participation in the Tara Smith Casting on ExplorModeling.com. I will definitely make sure to vote for her once a day this week. It's great to see former students pursuing their dreams and I'm happy to support her. Best of luck to Rachel!

Dear Rachel,Congratulations on being selected to participate in the Tara Smith Casting on ExplorModeling.com! As a pampered chef consultant, I am always happy to support and help talented individuals like yourself. I am more than happy to vote for you every day this week to help you win the casting.I understand the importance of votes in these types of competitions and I am committed to doing my part to help you succeed. I will also share the link with my network and encourage them to vote for you as well.Best of luck to you in the casting and I hope to see you achieve your dreams in the modeling industry. Keep up the great work!Sincerely,

What is "Help My Former Student Win"?

"Help My Former Student Win" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to support former students in achieving their goals. It provides a platform for individuals to nominate and vote for their favorite former students, who could win a cash prize to help them pursue their dreams and aspirations.

Who can participate in "Help My Former Student Win"?

Anyone can participate in "Help My Former Student Win" by nominating a former student or voting for a nominated former student. Nominators must be at least 18 years of age and former students must be legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age.

How do I nominate a former student for "Help My Former Student Win"?

To nominate a former student, visit the "Help My Former Student Win" website and click on the "Nominate" button. You will be asked to provide your name, email, and phone number, as well as the former student's name, email, and a brief description of why they deserve to win. You can also include a photo or video to support your nomination.

How do I vote for a nominated former student?

To vote for a nominated former student, visit the "Help My Former Student Win" website and click on the "Vote" button next to the student's name. You will be asked to provide your name and email and can then submit your vote. You can vote once per day for the duration of the campaign.

When will the winner of "Help My Former Student Win" be announced?

The winner of "Help My Former Student Win" will be announced within 7 days after the end of the campaign period. The winner will be contacted via email and phone, and their name will be posted on the campaign website and Pampered Chef's social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg