• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me Recreate This Delicious Apple Dessert?

In summary, the Taffy Apple Pizza is a dessert that is made with sugar cookie dough that is flattened into a circle and topped with granny smith apples. It is then drizzled with caramel and peanuts.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
...using sugar cookie dough flattened into a circle and topped with granny smith apples? I had a friend try to describe it and that's all she remembers.

I can't remember the name of it, but I know it's in the All The Best cookbook...:eek:

with carmel and peanut butter? We were just talking about it last night while we made the new carmel apple recipe.

I think it is called carmel apple pizza.. I have it somewhere, let me look and I'll post it if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Taffy Apple Pizza in the "All the Best" cookbook, my daughter has that book so I can't post recipe.

Anyone?

Taffy Apple Pizza​

Taffy Apple Pizza
1 Pkg Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough

1 pk 8oz cream cheese softened
1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 med Granny smith apples
1 cup Lemon lime soda
Cinnamon
1/4 cup Caramel ice cream topping
1/2 cup Chopped peanuts

Preheat oven to 350F. Shape dough into a ball. Place dough in center of pizza pan; flatten slightly with palm of hand. Roll dough out to 14" circle, about a 1/4" thick. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from sheet with serrated knife; cool completely. Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Arrange apples evenly over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cinnamon. To heat caramel topping, microwave on HIGH 30-45 sec or until warm; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle nuts on top.
NOTES : Dip apples in lemon-lime soda to prevent them from turning brown.

YUMMY!

The ones from the change over packet were really good too....

Thank you, Leslie! You rock!

My sister made this for dessert at a show she did a couple of weeks ago when I was on vacation at her house; it is so good!

This is a GREAT recipe! And you can make individual pizzas by baking standard sugar cookies, and letting people top them themselves.

ooooohh what a neat idea. I like the Taffy Apple Pizza but I prefer the fruit pizza with strawberries, kiwi, and bananas...but I use crescent rolls for the crust because it is lighter and fluffier like a pie crust.

Related to Can You Help Me Recreate This Delicious Apple Dessert?

1. Can I access my saved recipes on multiple devices?

Yes, as long as you have an account with Pampered Chef, you can access your saved recipes on any device by logging in.

2. How do I share a recipe with a friend?

To share a recipe with a friend, simply click on the "share" button on the recipe page and enter your friend's email address. They will receive a link to view the recipe.

3. Can I edit a recipe after I have saved it?

Yes, you can edit any of your saved recipes by clicking on the recipe and then clicking on the "edit" button. You can make changes to the ingredients, directions, and even add new photos.

4. How do I print a recipe from my saved recipes?

To print a recipe, click on the recipe and then click on the "print" button. This will open a printer-friendly version of the recipe that you can print or save as a PDF.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of recipes I can save?

No, you can save any type of recipe on our site. We have a wide variety of recipes from different cuisines and dietary restrictions, so feel free to save any recipe that you enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jen1409
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Jennie50