• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Get Booking Credit Through a Fundraiser for Another Fundraiser?

The organization gets the $3 when their show is submitted and the check is sent? They DON'T have to wait till the show booked off the fundraiser is held?
KHolmes
I have my first fundraiser on Monday and they are already talking about having a second fundraiser before Christmas :)

My question is can they get the booking credit of $3 for booking another fundraiser for themselves (within 6 months) through this one?
Also, do they received the $3 when the show is submitted or once the booked shows are submitted? If so, how do they know it was booked through the fundraiser?

While I am at it - does anyone have a good way of keeping track of which member submits which order? I am offering incentives for several levels of product orders, plus when the order comes it the seperation of products may be easier.

Thanks for any help.

bump - I think I may have posted this too early in the morning.

Ok -- Yes they can book off themselves. For the future fundraiser booking, just enter it as any normal booking off the show and select fundraiser as the type.

Not sure when they get the $3.

For tracking the orders - go to the files section in the bar above and look up fundraisers. Some of the awesome folks here have made some great outside order froms that you can print that have a space to denote who the sale came from for tracking purposes. You can print as many as you want this way and the organization could always make copies of it if they need additional ones, too. Just be sure to include printed computer reciepts for the orders when all is said and done that have the guarantee information and your contact info on them. :)

Yes, if you put it in as a booking they will get the $3 and it is awarded at the original fundraiser (when the first show is submitted). Mark the booking on the organizer's order screen like you would a booking in any other show.

Just put each person's order in separately in their name (on PP or P3).

what about if they have orders online - how do I know who the member they are ordering through is?

Yes - I discovered the files and they have some great people on this site.

Thanks for your help.

KHolmes said:
what about if they have orders online - how do I know who the member they are ordering through is?

Yes - I discovered the files and they have some great people on this site.

Thanks for your help.
They would have to tell you that. When setting it up ask them to comment that they are ordering for "Mary Jones" or ask them to send you an email.

The other thing you could do is give the online names to the group and have them attach a member's name.

Thanks Beth. I am sure after I do one I will be able to work out the kinks.

So this is an old thread, but I wanted to clarify......

The organization get's the $3 when their show is submitted and the check is sent? They DON'T have to wait till the show booked off the fundraiser is held?

Just bumping so I don't have to start a new thread to clarify the answer to this question....

1. What is a "Bookings Through Fundraiser" event?

A "Bookings Through Fundraiser" event is a type of fundraiser where hosts invite their friends and family to a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. During the event, guests can purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to the designated fundraiser.

2. How do I book a "Bookings Through Fundraiser" event?

To book a "Bookings Through Fundraiser" event, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a fundraiser. They will work with you to set up a date, time, and location for the event.

3. How much of the sales from the event will be donated?

The percentage of sales that will be donated to the fundraiser depends on the total sales generated during the event. The more sales, the higher the percentage donated. Typically, the donation ranges from 10-15%.

4. Can I choose the specific products that will be available for purchase at the event?

Yes, the host and the Pampered Chef consultant can work together to choose the specific products that will be available for purchase at the event. This allows the host to select products that they think their guests will be most interested in.

5. How can I promote and invite people to the "Bookings Through Fundraiser" event?

Pampered Chef provides customizable digital invitations for hosts to send to their guests. Hosts can also promote the event through social media, word of mouth, and by distributing flyers or posters. The Pampered Chef consultant can also assist with promoting the event and inviting guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies