• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Get a Discount on a Laptop with an Office Depot Card?

In summary, a Laptop with Office Depot Card is a bundled package that includes a high-quality laptop from a reputable brand and a gift card to Office Depot. The gift card has a predetermined amount and can only be used at Office Depot to purchase necessary office supplies. Each laptop also comes with a manufacturer's warranty, with the length and coverage varying depending on the model.
ivebeen4given
This was asked in the shout box earlier but I dont know if anyone answered.

Has anyone used the Office Depot Card to get a laptop? Did you get a discount? Just checking to see if anyone has looked into this.

I just recently bought a new laptop from OD, but got a clearance deal on it, so I don't think my OD card did anything for me. It helps with paper and such - they always tell me how much I saved when I use it. HTH!

I am in need of a new laptop (well not need just want, LOL) so I am going to start looking around and wanted to see if that card will help.

You could certainly call and ask them! Let us know what you find out. :)

I vaguely remember something about there not being a discount on electronics, but I could be misremembering.Just an FYI- if something is already on sale, using our card could actually make the price go UP. It's not a discount card, it's negotiated pricing. Sometimes things go on sale for less than the negotiated price.ETA: I just took another glance through the OD info on CC, and I don't see anything that specifically excludes electronics. So it's worth a shot.

Last edited:

What is a Laptop with Office Depot Card?

A Laptop with Office Depot Card is a bundle package that includes a laptop computer and a gift card to Office Depot. The gift card can be used to purchase necessary office supplies and accessories for your new laptop.

What kind of laptops are included in the bundle?

The specific laptop model included in the bundle may vary, but it will always be a high-quality laptop from a reputable brand such as Dell, HP, or Lenovo. The laptops will have the necessary specifications to run any Office programs smoothly.

Can I choose the amount for the Office Depot gift card?

The amount of the Office Depot gift card included in the bundle is predetermined and cannot be changed. However, the value of the gift card is carefully chosen to provide enough funds for essential office supplies.

Do I have to use the gift card at Office Depot?

Yes, the gift card included in the bundle is only valid for use at Office Depot. This is to ensure that you have the necessary supplies and support for your new laptop from a trusted source.

Is there a warranty included with the laptop?

Yes, each laptop in the bundle comes with a manufacturer's warranty. The length and coverage of the warranty may vary depending on the specific laptop model. Please refer to the product details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Vicks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • elizabethfox