• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Achieve Your Highest Sales and Recruiting Goals in 2009?

In summary, a Level 2 Breakdown for 2009 is a detailed report that showcases a Pampered Chef consultant's sales and commissions earned during that year. It can be accessed through the "Reports" tab on the consultant's account and includes information on personal sales, team sales, and bonuses earned. The report is important for tracking progress and setting goals for future success. A physical copy can be requested from Pampered Chef's Customer Care team.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Level 2= *52,000 and 4 recruits-

Recruit 5 * 10,000 (BUFFER)
Director points* * * 500 bonus pts (TADAA)

***** * * 2 party's a week (national average $500=$4000.)
and 2 catty party's a month =*$300 Minimum-

PLUS DOUBLE IN JANUARY WE NEED TO BOOK 4 A WEEK IN JANUARY- RECALCULATE--

EASY---ATTAINABLE NO EXCUSES!!!*

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WITH 12 IN JAN-
Sales Jan $6000=12,000 points
- 12,000 PTS IN JAN
=40.000 For the year!*
--10,000**(5 recruits)
--------------------
= 30,000 * *
** * -500 Director Bonus
=25,000 divided by 11 months left-

$2272. A MONTH HOWEVER YOU WANT TO DO IT!
GO TO LEADERSHIP(3000)= $2000 A MONTH--

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO CALL IN ALL YOUR BFF'S AND BOOK JANUARY BEYOND COMFORT---AND YOU TO CAN TRAVEL WITH ME TO DISNEY FOR FREE!!! RECRUITING ISNT AN OPTION-PROMOTING IS!! SHARE IT!

Morfia Schwarz

Can you explain what these Director Bonus points are?

Winnipegk said:
Can you explain what these Director Bonus points are?

we for the new promo-get 500 for being a director I think its 1500 advanced and 3000 senior---

morfia said:
we for the new promo-get 500 for being a director I think its 1500 advanced and 3000 senior---

Oh ok. So is that like the promotion points or bonus on top of that?

instead of it being different points per level---

morfia said:
instead of it being different points per level---

Ohhh that's interesting!!

not sure if i like it--

Our trip is set up SO differently it's hard for me to really understand how yours works.

morfia said:

Nope, it's 5000 for advanced! Can anyone say "let's promote????"

Related to Can You Achieve Your Highest Sales and Recruiting Goals in 2009?

What is a Level 2 Breakdown for 2009?

A Level 2 Breakdown for 2009 is a detailed report that breaks down the sales and commissions earned by a Pampered Chef consultant during that year. It includes information on individual party sales, host rewards, and team building bonuses.

How can I access my Level 2 Breakdown for 2009?

You can access your Level 2 Breakdown for 2009 by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Reports" tab. From there, you can select the "Level 2 Breakdown" option and choose the 2009 year to view your report.

What does the Level 2 Breakdown for 2009 show?

The Level 2 Breakdown for 2009 shows a breakdown of your sales and commissions earned during that year. It includes information on your personal sales, your team's sales, and any bonuses or rewards earned.

Why is the Level 2 Breakdown for 2009 important?

The Level 2 Breakdown for 2009 is important because it allows you to track your progress and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also helps you identify areas where you can improve and set goals for the following year.

Can I request a physical copy of my Level 2 Breakdown for 2009?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of your Level 2 Breakdown for 2009 by contacting Pampered Chef's Customer Care team. They will be able to assist you in receiving a printed version of your report.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • esavvymom